• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP Concluded [Raiken] Rolas Byza'roshya (OOC)

Plot opener is up! All you guys are hanging out together in the feasting hall, waiting for Siyo to show up. (But you don't know his name.)

Chat to each other, meet each other. Siyo will be around shortly!

Now that I see Gunny's character is also a marksman-type female, I am reworking a couple things in my draft post plan. Going up now though. Going to come in like your waitress. :)

Also, @Gunsight1 , if Sira is a Rakavasu, shouldn't her scales be in mottled green shades instead of speckled blue (which is Relatir)?

Last edited:
@paladinrpg as per how things are described inbthe character creation page, it lists those colors as thr common colors for that clan, but other colors can be used, just rarely :)

Alrighty Pally, sounds good to me.

I'm allowing Gunny to have speckled blue because the CCG isn't clear. Perhaps Sira's mother/father was Relatir or someone down the line.

Greetings fellows, Saturday is the deadline and yet I see no delicious posts to eat!

@Archander, I'm assuming you have some PC problems or whatnot. Never fear, as long as we remain at this outpost, Asaiya is able to join. It'll be trickier if we leave before you come back.

Come on guys, every Saturday. A whole seven days to post! It's kinda early in the whole sha-bang to start kicking people out for this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back