• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Rainbow, Naui

hellos

I'm the Gm for the Soyokaze.

She looks pretty good, couple small things that need to be fixed.

first the personality, happy is a sometimes emotion, she might experience it more often then not, but it is just an emotion, Who is she, what kind of person is she, is she bubbly in the mornings, or is she an night owl. does she keep her uniform crisp clean and straight from the pressers? or does it look like it had been sitting at the bottom of her duffel bag for the past week. theses are just examples.

Second the creator would be like Misato's:
Creators
Misato was made by the Ketsurui Zaibatsu.

Pre-RP
Misato was created on Planet Yamatai, where she underwent standard Star Army of Yamatai training without any issues. She is eager to receive her first assignment.

The next thing is skills. there is a standard list of skills for SAoY personnel.

and there is a code for dumping in the inventory for a fresh character for SAoY

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on IRC or in PMs

I hope this all helps :)
Yoshi

I have no clue about that one... You should ask either @Wes or @Nashoba they are smarts with that stuffs :) Wes the the head ompa around here, and Nashoba is flipping handy with any problem I've ran across

other then the skills and the inventory It looks awesome!

um... let me take a look for the links for you and I might be able to help you with the last bit.

Past that which of those three plot do you want into? you'll need to tag here the gm you want to aprove your character.

I'm utterly new to the whole forum stuff. Tagging? I cant seem to copy the code fully for the finance stuff. The Soyo is the main interest.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back