• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Ralfaris] Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim

スター軍の司書
Every ship available to QIS (with the exception of a Wakazashi out on training exercise) was now arrayed at Ralfaris’s new location or in tactical reserve. The suriving ships would know be known as the Qel’noran Spacy. New objectives for the organization would be created and Ralfaris would prosper once again but for the moment defense was top priority.

“Well that nearly concludes the withdraw from that universe” Sijik commented to himself as he paced around the planning room.

“But we aren’t out of the fire yet,” James interjected, “Knowing Yui she won’t settle for anything less than total victory. Knowing Irim she will throw everything she has at our front door. We don’t have to worry about advanced tactics or special ops, that was wolf’s department. As for special tricks”

“I know, that is what you did while you were Taisho.” Sijik said as he looked over the holographic projections. “So we should prepare for them attacking the planet here?” Sijik asked.

“Of course, Irim seems to have just found out that their beloved PANTHEON has no control over Genisis or Seigi and the different properties of this place should give us some natural protection from massed legacy cannon strikes as long as inhibitors are activated.”

“I don’t like it, there can be no victory without an attack,” Sijik said.

“That part is simple, we can duplicate the same strategy we used on the SMX. Irim is foolish when she commits forces.”

“We need to disrupt their command on Yamtai.” Said Sijik

“Well…I don’t have anything for that” James said.

“Its alright, I know just the thing.”

Sijik started to show that he wasn’t the only man capable of planning 7 steps ahead…

On Yamatai, another back up plan started to go into effect. A once chaotic group of freedom fighters now had the power to make a difference, albeit a small one. There were a few Qelnorans that were on this planet when the incident began and even a few nekos who had joined the cause of their own free will. Each released a small vial of silvery material into the atmosphere of the planet. It was virtually undetectable and the results of their actions would probably go undetected for years, or until they were called upon again.

Meanwhile the QIS tried to contact the Draconian league, Maybe they were interested in the orders directly from Yui to build ships for the Jaaq’tah…

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back