• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Art Raph's Chibi Art Requests (Closed)

Please review these for correctness.

Oh wow almost forgot about this. Umeshu looking very kawaii, braid was a good choice for the hairstyle. Is that one hand over the other with her pose?

Last edited:
Yesss Rathe has an art!!! It looks great to me, I'm just glad I can replace that old xiibi thing on his wiki.

Raph has more or less disappeared entirely online at this point, with a fair number of the chibis still waiting to be done, so I suspect we never got the finals on these ones.

The last time I got any response from him was 09/25/2015 5:18pm. I tried sending him a Facebook message Saturday and today.

I could try to color them myself perhaps. I'm not as good as him at coloring but I am okay at editing.

I'll take a shot at coloring them. I have the software to do it (photoshop, sketchbook pro) can i get a list of the character names or links to their pages so I know what colors to put on them?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…