• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Art Raph's Chibi Art Requests (Closed)

I've got a couple to add up, though only one is my own.

Noa
Daedalus
Frasna
Nuriel
and last, but not least, Jen. First four are my plot, last one is for Francia.

And actually, now that I'm thinking about it, Amethyst. She's the only character I know of in my plot without a chibi, but she has full art, so it's not needed if we get a full order without her.

The art for Masami looks good so far, though I'd rather see at least a base coloring to be honest. The colors matter much more than the basic lineart to me.

Please use the form in the OP.

You're welcome, Matt! Thanks for being awesome!

- - -

All batch 1 chibis for commission 18 have been completed and I've posted them to the characters' profiles and also to crew roster pages!

Group 2 chibis have been completed and added to the character pages.

I think I've got all the requests in the thread. If anyone has requested one they're still waiting on, post it here.

The above characters chibis are complete and have been uploaded.

Thank you.

On behalf of the folks in the Journeymen 3 plot. THANKS!

Thanks from me as well. It's nice. Rather cute...and she looks a bit mischievous as well...

I'm not going to get a chibi for Sugimoto Ayame because the player hasn't started posting for her.

Bumping the thread for more chibi requests - I would like to get the next order sent to the artist soon.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…