Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Art Raph's Chibi Art Requests (Closed)

EDIT: Requests are now closed! Over 300 chibis were made!

Does your character not yet have a cute chibi illustration? Fill out and reply with this form and I'll see what I can do.

NOTE:

• You may only request your own characters.
  • Your character's bio needs to be fully up to date and accurate!
  • URLs should be actual URLs. Do not use hyperlinks.
  • Try to use standard uniforms, e.g. Duty uniforms for Star Army chars.
  • Include URLs for any pins, ranks, or patches used if necessary.
  • DO NOT USE FORUM CODE IN YOUR REQUEST - these are copied into text files and if you use a hyperlink instead of putting the actual URL that means extra work going back and getting the link.
Code:
Character Name:
Character Bio URL:
Uniform/Clothing URL:
Notes:

Months Character Played:
Is character bio up to date? (Y/N):

Plot Character Is In:
Plot's Most Recent Plot Audit Grade:

Have you donated to Star Army? (Y/N):
Does your character have existing art? (Y/N):

fetch.php

Last edited:
Here's the low-rez proof of the Aleksei. I've sent payment and we should get the large size one later today I think.

Attachments

• Chibi Commission Wes-of-StarArmy Aleksei_lowres.jpg
    Chibi Commission Wes-of-StarArmy Aleksei_lowres.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 245
Sigma said:
Wes, can I get Iwamoto Izumi's picture in the Saint Operative suit? Also, you don't need to buy art for my character.
No. The SAINT operative suit has no picture for the artist to reference.

Which one is which?

There are five characters but you listed six that you were buying art for. Should I assume that you ended up canceling Izumi's art?

In that case, could you ask the artist to turn Izumi so that we can get a side view of her; see more of her front. I dislike seeing a character's back turned to me.

I'll probably just have to get another one ordered. I try to respond to artists as quickly as possible so I usually only wait 24 hours for comments on the sketches and such, so at this point I've already approved the sketches and the colored (finished) ones should be coming back soon.

Easy now. Fuyu is a bit of a no show for the moment. I'm sure Wes will be happy to include her in an upcoming batch once Fuyu has been posted for.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back