• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Art Raph's Chibi Art Requests (Closed)

Here's the low-rez proof of the Aleksei. I've sent payment and we should get the large size one later today I think.

Attachments

• Chibi Commission Wes-of-StarArmy Aleksei_lowres.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 245
Sigma said:
Wes, can I get Iwamoto Izumi's picture in the Saint Operative suit? Also, you don't need to buy art for my character.
No. The SAINT operative suit has no picture for the artist to reference.

Which one is which?

There are five characters but you listed six that you were buying art for. Should I assume that you ended up canceling Izumi's art?

In that case, could you ask the artist to turn Izumi so that we can get a side view of her; see more of her front. I dislike seeing a character's back turned to me.

Wait, the second is KΓ΄suka? Wearing that coat and hat?
Wouldn't it be better to show her in samurai garb?

I'll probably just have to get another one ordered. I try to respond to artists as quickly as possible so I usually only wait 24 hours for comments on the sketches and such, so at this point I've already approved the sketches and the colored (finished) ones should be coming back soon.

Easy now. Fuyu is a bit of a no show for the moment. I'm sure Wes will be happy to include her in an upcoming batch once Fuyu has been posted for.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…