• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rapier Class Destroyer

S

Star Army

Hello from Star Army's wiki. This is an automated post.

An article, Rapier Class Destroyer, was added or changed on the wiki:
:!: NOT APPROVED FOR IC USAGE :!: The Rapier Class of ship is a high performance Destroyer utilized by the The Principality of Prydain and its Royal Defense Initiative. About This class was is made specifically to focus on directly combating other ships by dealing the most damage possible within short periods of time.

See the Wiki Article for more information.

Cadetnewb, I noticed that the dimensions haven't been filled out yet. Is that because you're going to get artwork and then work backwards to get the dimensions from the visual?

I thought this autoposting was disabled? It could just be that Cadet hasn't yet put those in because he's still working on the main article.

Pretty much. XD

This ship is still a long ways off from being done, which is pretty obvious if one were to look at the weapons for an example. Even the other articles which are linked in it are still not done yet. The forums still got a few kinks to work out!

I'm moving this into the rejected area to reduce clutter here in the NTSE, seeing that this was an auto-post from the system and will repost it when it is ready.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back