• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Forum Game Rate The Avatar Above You

8/10. I enjoy quality anime-esque images such as that, and it seems to fit with the site themes.

This avatar of mine I put no effort in. It's just among my favorite images and seems to capture my mood, and is actually my Gravatar. It automatically added itself when I signed up.

3/10 the angle is weird and the digital art looks cheesy, but that again might come from the strange angle of the shot.

7/10 Fine art and style, but the cropping is a bit distracting from the well-done sharpness. Resize the cut at 190x190 and you should have a sharp avatar that covers all the corners, and isn't blurred all that much by the miniaturization of the display avatar. 9/10 Otherwise.

9/10 its awesome how the face is visible until you click on it and then the helmet appears. I'll never get to see that face close up

10/10 strikes the viewer in just the right way. I've gone through the full gamut when looking at @Rizzo's avatar, from pain to pleasure to in between since being on the Eucharis with him.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back