• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP Reactivated Side Mission: Shaping a New Aegis

As Auli'i absorbed the information Steiner provided about the Guardian armor's key features and systems, she felt a mix of excitement and curiosity. The INDMT system sounded advanced and versatile, offering her a range of functionalities to enhance her performance in combat scenarios. She visualized the HUD elements he described, carefully noting their locations and purposes within her field of view.

With her suit briefly locked for the systems check, Auli'i took the time to familiarize herself with the layout of the HUD and the vital information it displayed. The ammunition count, targeting reticle, armor condition, energy reserve, tactical map, chronometer, and comm arrays all seemed crucial for maintaining situational awareness and making tactical decisions in the heat of battle.

As Steiner explained the need for programming inputs for the control system, Auli'i nodded, understanding the necessity for setting up physical or audio commands to interface effectively with the armor's functions. She made a mental note to ensure she had the necessary inputs configured to maximize the efficiency of her interactions with the Guardian's systems. Feeling prepared and eager to test out the full capabilities of the Guardian armor, Auli'i stood ready for the next phase of the trial, ready to push the limits of the technology and prove her mettle in the field of combat under Steiner's guidance.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…