• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Reactivated

Hello, it's Wes, your site admin dude. I hope everyone's enjoying the plot! We're going to do an RP review in January so this is a great time for players to provide feedback and for Commissar Farzi to see how everyone is doing. As a GM I know we love it when players contribute ideas for future threads or scenes they'd like to see or talk about their characters' goals. And Farzi, if you need anything let me know! I'm glad to have you here.

alright
I like the plot because it gives me another chance to rp with Farzi and see what he’s like as a GM, and his leadership style. Further, it also allowed me a chance to play another mouthy character. Before Runa and sometime after her, I hadn't played one in a while. I further am looking forward to doing threads where Auli’I gets a power armor in game and the ship she got from second chance salvage. {I know I still have to wikify them.]

As Andrew comes back, next year, I am looking forward to continued interactions and the more fun for the plot.

PS To be clear this is me saying this, not CPT.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back