• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Regarding Dragons

Z

Zack

ON> Queen's Slave

Uso knocked on Ace's door, "Hey, Ace... I got you that grenade you asked for." Uso said, tossing it over towards him from her position in the doorway. The neko had her eyes trained on him, her body wrapped in black sweat pants and a black hoodie... the jacket open just enough to show a bit of skin.

Ace got up from his work at a table he had laid his equipment on laying the device he had been fiddling with down. "Oh...Thanks." Ace caught the grenade. "I can use this just have to work on it a bit." Ace then reached behind him and picked up one of his more complex instruments and strapped it onto the grenade before pulling out his genetic scanner and attaching another to it. "There we go now it can transmit data." Ace looked up at Uso. "Oh is there anything you need?"

"Yeah, What do you know about Dragons Ace?" Uso asked, leaning against the frame of the door, blocking his path out.

"Dragons? What kind mythological or scientific?" Ace was intrigued about where this was going and was eager to share some of his knowledge.

"Dragons looove to horde treasure....." Uso tapped her fingers on her hips, tilting her head a bit to put emphasis on who she was talking to, "Gold, Silver, Virgins, all that good stuff. Every now and then a knight comes along looking to better the world by slaying the Dragon. Maybe the knight thinks he knows better. Maybe the knight has an over-inflated sense of self-worth. Maybe the Knight is just some idiot who thinks he can step to the Dragon... Honestly, Dragons don't really care, there are thousands of knights out there and you can't kill em all, so you they just have to expect that from time to time a knight is going to ride along and take a swing at them.

Of course, a Dragon can't tolerate a knight actively trying to kill her. Those knights die after their first swing."

What Uso was getting at finally clicked and Ace knew exactly where this was heading. "So you're saying that a single knight alone has no chance with a straight on attack?" Ace then sat down at his small workstation and began to rap his knuckles on the desk. "But I have a question for you what if that knight never swings, what if that knight has a mage or an archer to help him?" Ace looked around the room clearly finding this boring and a waste of time. "Now if you excuse me I'm trying to make gene scanner sentries so that I can leave them around the planet and record the wildlife that comes around." Ace picked up the device again and continued his work.

"I'm saying the knight only gets one shot. If you try and slay the dragon and miss there won't be any mercy." Uso replied

"The knight knows that going in." Ace finished one of his devices and began to work on another. "Now is their any point to this conversation because I am trying to do something here." Ace looked up at Uso and waited for her response.

Uso wouldn't spend any more time here, leaving with one last word, "Certainly."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back