• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Release of RICE OS 0.8.5 Beta, Open Source

OsakanOne

Retired Member
AK! ^_^)/ やぁ!

I saw something we thought you'd like on SYNC.

The Regionless Inter-Configuration Environment Operating System, also known as RICE OS, is a creation of mine which I made as a civilian Open Source scalable OS. I have finished a good bit of it, and it is now compatible and stable enough for a release to the community. I seek to reach release 1.0.0, but am seeking input from the community for this. I will wind up choosing from ideas and programs that users come up with and place them in the OS. Even if I don't add your program, the modular nature of the OS makes it possible to add components readily.
-Kage Yaichiro

Source address:sync://talk.sync.software (157&t=10105)

Never would have seen that in a million years, would you?

You've been looking for a pet project for a while now, right? Should be nice to get you away from that ELIX_OS legacy bullshit. Its YE35! 3, 5! ELIX hasn't been in circulation since before Yamatai met the Lorath, so I don't understand why you're still developing for it and subjecting ARIA to its bad habits… And subjecting the rest of us, too ☆⌒(>。≪)

Honestly. Just let it die. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

You'll be glad to hear RICE plays well with the libraries you're familiar with so you should be able to recompile them. Or write a compatibility layer, if you're lazy.

Source is included, obviously. You hate standardised hardware so a binary would be lost on you. Ugh! (¬、¬)

Would you like to visit me some time? We can have tea and oranges from the eastern district and have nice conversations while the sun sets. Or maybe I should visit you? I know you're sort of insular… So… I wonder what it'll take to make you come out of that shell of yours?

I know none of us have ever seen each other before so… I wonder what you'll be like? (´Д`)

Look after yourself, okay?

Love and kisses!

(*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

- A³

Attachments:

MDX checksum
  • Code:
    d131dd02c5e6eec4 693d9a0698aff95c 2fcab58712467eab 4004583eb8fb7f89
    55ad340609f4b302 83e488832571415a 085125e8f7cdc99f d91dbdf280373c5b
    d8823e3156348f5b ae6dacd436c919c6 dd53e2b487da03fd 02396306d248cda0
    e99f33420f577ee8 ce54b67080a80d1e c69821bcb6a88393 96f9652b6ff72a70

Then I'll tell FG why he's really been waiting and how you abused the technology you developed to your personal ends, unrelated to the organisation. Oh won't mother be pleased?

You could have made a special exception to remain secular but you chose to have company, didn't you? And a boy no less. I've seen the data. He's… Really cute. ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Were you so lonely, susu?

You only had to tell me ~ ♥

- A³

Its running. Its sort of simple. Well, by my standards. I know this is normal for the rest of you.

Its not bad once you port the libraries.

Your discovery isn't completely worthless.

A simple thank you would suffice.

Well, I'll be going. A mutual friend is knocking at my door to get his fix.

Take care.

Hah. Silly frigid rabbit.

So you are a girl, after all.

Its okay to have these feelings, just so you know.

Anyway, Bye bye~☆

RPG-D RPGfix
Back