• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN [Report] Galaxy Expeditionary Fleet: Preliminary Encounter

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
[Report] Galaxy Expeditionary Fleet

Encrypted Transmission: YSS-Namiko, Kyoto Class Carrier
Reporting: Motoyoshi Katsuko

Expeditionary Fleet holding formation outside of Neocron territory. It appears the Neocrons in this universe are not the same in which we have encountered in the past. Our scout ship the YSS-Satori under the command of Kobayashi Chûsei-Chui was boarded after a message of peaceful intention was sent. The crew of the YSS-Satori under her command preformed admirably and managed to escape with their vessel and lives. My scouts are currently performing a reckon mission outside of Neocron territory to hopefully map possible routes around this hostile faction.

It is possible that now that the Neocrons know the Star Army exists they may send vessels tracing our origin.

Copies of recent stellar cartography reports along with communications transcripts between the Necron vessel, the Satori and the Namiko are attached in a compressed file accompanying this transmission.

----~End Transmission~----
http://www.sko.mh.se/chummy/galaxy/board/viewtopic.php?p=1175#1175

Ships assigned to this mission:
1 Horizon Colony Ship: YL-608 (with 1,000 colonists)
1 Kyoto Carrier: YL-752
2 Ayame Cruisers: YC-153, YC-154
5 Subjugator Landing Ships: YL-002, YL-003, YL-004, YL-005, YL-006
3 Irim Assault Ships: YS-56, YS-58, YS-59
9 Yui 4g Recon Scout Ships: YD-533, YD-534, YD-535, YD-536, YD-537, YD-538, YD-539, YD-540, YSS Satori (YD-550)

With the attack on the Fleet Processing Center at Hoshi no Iori, these mothballed older-model ships had to be pulled from "Zero Fleet" at Yamatai.

Total Military Ships: 21

Other Ships On This Mission:
5 Oberon Transports for supply runs.
2 Heron Heavy Freighters for cargo.

Total Civilian Ships: 7

[Report] Galaxy Expeditionary Fleet: Aftermath of the Hive

[Report] Galaxy Expeditionary Fleet: Aftermath of the Hive Encounter

Encrypted Transmission: YSS-Namiko, Kyoto Class Carrier
Reporting: Motoyoshi Katsuko

Along with this transmission I have sent encrypted data files containing information on the insectoid life forms which attacked the GE Fleet six weeks ago. The escape of the colonists and our remaining vessels is due to the bravery and sacrifice of the YSS-Yamabe (Irim Gunship YS-56) and her crew. Lost with all hands aboard along with 25,000 mecha, and 4 of our Subjugator Landers. These creatures are extremely dangerous and will no doubt strike upon contact.

Our current location ~encrypted Sector: 114-5A now given name Yamabe System, in memorial of the YS-56~ is secure. We have successfully initiated colonization of Yamabe IV and are requesting additional ships and resources. Our current position lies far from any other detected occupied territories; however there is no guarantee that our position will remain undetected.

I will begin sending scouts to initiate contact with other races in this galaxy, my hopes is that they are more successful than our encounters with the Hive or the Neocrons.

~End Transmission~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back