• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Report] Kohana Rescue Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayame

Inactive Member
SAINT SPECIAL SERVICES
KOHANA RESCUE MISSION

Master Taisho Ketsurui Uesureyu,

1. I proceeded to Horizon City, and upon the time of my arrival I set out to locate Kohana and Kenji. This took me the better part of a day and I managed to track them to an apartment in the city.

2. Upon arrival at the apartment, I entered and arrived just in time to hear a pistol go off, I ran in the bedroom to see a scene that was so horrible in nature I would rather not write it out in full detail. Needless to say Kohana was tied to the bed and barely dressed, he had raped her and then killed her.

3. Upon seeing this I took immediate action and ordered him to surrender, upon refusal of that order, he reached for his pistol once more and I shot him through the heart. On his body I found this last will and testament.

If you're readin' this then I'm dead. Well with that out of the way here's what I have to say. Please don't EVER inform my parents, sister nor brother of the events that lead to this or about what I did to Kohana. I am ashamed for spoiling her beauty with my lust... Please don't look down on them for the mistakes of one individual. I want my posessions that were left on the Celia returned to them.

Now for what I have to say to Ayame, Yui, Kikyo and Uesu:

Ayame: Thanks a whole f***ing lot you stupid bitch. I trusted you, cared about you and you go and do that to me you dirty slut whore. I took your daughter to repay you for ruining my life you stupid bitch, if I can't have you at least I can have her!! I hope you burn in the flames of eternal damnation for all time!
Yui: I don't really have much negative to say to you personally, but I know my words stated above to Ayame will hurt you as well. Perhaps in another time, another place, another situation; we could've been friends.

Kikyo: Simply put: you had your loyalties and I had mine. I don't blame you for what you had to do.

Uesu: I know you hate me, the feeling is mutual. Nothing else to say.

To be perfectly frank, I was disappointed with this empire and it's bloody matriarchal rule and ways. You're so **** weak it's sickening; you always take the easy way out someone does something wrong you MURDER them. Someone starving could steal bread to eat to live and if your system found out he'd be dead. You nekos are only ****, with attitude. I had hope that you were more human than that but as a human myself I was wrong.
4. I made myself known to the authorities on Horizon and we have secured both bodies for transport, Kenji's back to his family and Kohana's for return to Yamatai. I respectfully request permission to be allowed to accompany my sisters body back to Yamatai.

Signed,

Ketsurui Kikyo
SAINT Special Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back