• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SACN [Report] Kohana Rescue Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayame

Inactive Member
SAINT SPECIAL SERVICES
KOHANA RESCUE MISSION

Master Taisho Ketsurui Uesureyu,

1. I proceeded to Horizon City, and upon the time of my arrival I set out to locate Kohana and Kenji. This took me the better part of a day and I managed to track them to an apartment in the city.

2. Upon arrival at the apartment, I entered and arrived just in time to hear a pistol go off, I ran in the bedroom to see a scene that was so horrible in nature I would rather not write it out in full detail. Needless to say Kohana was tied to the bed and barely dressed, he had raped her and then killed her.

3. Upon seeing this I took immediate action and ordered him to surrender, upon refusal of that order, he reached for his pistol once more and I shot him through the heart. On his body I found this last will and testament.

4. I made myself known to the authorities on Horizon and we have secured both bodies for transport, Kenji's back to his family and Kohana's for return to Yamatai. I respectfully request permission to be allowed to accompany my sisters body back to Yamatai.

Signed,

Ketsurui Kikyo
SAINT Special Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…