• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Reporting after a short hiatus

Tyler

Inactive Member
After Blackman had betrayed Wazu and Jet had taken him to the hospital, he'd gone into a short hiatus of hiding to let the heat die off. He spent his time killing off minor gangs and attaining his own finances and equipment he kept in a hidden storage area of the building he was staying in at the moment. Once he felt the searching die down, he pulled on his normal appearance consisting of a tactical vest of body armor that not only covered his torso but hsi back, outside of his arms and the front ofhis legs.

He hopped onto a motorcycle he'd procured and roared off to the meeting place where they were SUPPOSED to report in to Davis. Upon reaching the place he approached the entrance and was greeted by military guards, who upon realizing they were addressing a master sergeant quickly backed off and let him through. Jet went up the stairs, following the directions he'd taken before to meet up with Davis and got to the office door and knocked three times then two back to back knocks. A kind of code to say things were cool.

Master Admiral Robert Davis looked up from his desk, surprised from the sudden knock on his door. He had not been expecting a visit. With a few quick motions, he entered a command into his desk console. Although not visibly apparant, the safety features for his room had been activated.

"Come in."

Jet pushed the door open and looke over at Davis. "Master Sergeant Jet Endurain reporting in sir." he said quietly. "Sorry about not reporting in in such a long time." Jet continued.

"Ah, Endurian, yes. It's good to see that you are alive after what you've been through." Davis motioned to the seat at the front of his desk. "I've read some of the reports from intelligence. Quite a few explosions, if I remember correctly."

"Please, have a seat," he added as he brought up Jet's file on his screen. "What do you have to report?"

He took a seat in the offered chair and sighed brushing his hand through his hair. "There isn't a lot to report really, I was making connections to try and get more information before I followed Wazu to that warehouse where Blackman betrayed us." He said. "I heard him muttering something about it on the way to the hospital, I can't believe he had a missile fired at them.." he said. "Right when I had a bead on the leader of the Blacks." Jet continued. "I am sorry sir, but saving my comrade's life took precedence over getting him as I only had the moment after Wazu was shot to decide." He said.

"But after I took him to the hospital I decided to lay low for a while until Blackman's head blew over enough to get back here. So I've made a few other connections for information."

"You did the job admirably, soldier," Davis said. "If you could leave your contacts with me, I'll see to it that they're addressed appropriately."

The Master Admiral stood up, reached into his drawer for a letter which he had signed and sealed in an envelope.

"Master Sergeant, I'm sure the trials you've experienced were quite demanding," he said as he handed the envelope to Jet. "Contained within this envelope is payment for your duties, as well as a letter addressed to the appropriate parties. I'm ordering you to undergo a routine psychiatric evaluation before you return to your duties. For now, you can consider yourself on leave. Do you have anything else to add?"

He nodded, accepting the envelope. "Eh I'm sorry sir, I can't give out my connection's names as I don't know them. Just by codenames and th edeal is that they'll only talk to me. Sorry it's the best I could do." he said with a sigh. The psychiatric profiling? Well that was part of the enlistment package that they'd have to take one a year. "Alright" he said and turned to leave and paused and looked over his shoulder. "You should go see Wazu in the hospital for his report, he's probably still recovering." he said and started for teh door as he opened the envelope to see just how much was in the payment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back