• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Request] Kage Kasumi

Fay

To: Yamatai Star Empire

My name is Peacekeeper Recruit Kage Kasumi, and I am the adopted daughter of Kage Yaichiro Shosa. I am a citizen of the United Outer Colonies as well as a member of its military. My father is the chief engineer aboard the YSS Eucharis, if the information he left me is still accurate. I would like to visit him while on leave if I may. My visit would only be for 10-15 days, but the overall length of my stay would be officially up to both countries. Thank you for your time.

Signed,
Peacekeeper Recruit Kage Kasumi

YSS EUCHARIS (NG-X1-408)

Kage Kasumi,

Yaichiro is on my ship. If your government will let you cross the border, I would be willing to pick you up in neutral space. I have missions to do that you cannot go on, so you will not be able to stay more than a day or two.

Signed,

Taisa Hanako

To: Taisa Hanako

Thank you so much. My government has given me permission to cross the border. Please let me know when you are next available to pick me up in a neutral territory, and which territory that would be more convenient for you. Thank you again.

Signed,

Kage Kasumi

To: Taisa Ketsurui Hanako, YSS EUCHARIS (NG-X1-408)

I'm using Ms. Kage's transmission frequency at her request to contact you on this matter. I am Sub-Lieutenant Kotonoha Miyako, XO of the UCS Vanguard, and I also have a close relationship with Yaichiro-san. Unable to leave a current patient, she has asked that I go in her place and I agreed. I have been given clearance for leave and am waiting for the transportation change to finish going through at the border.

I have been cleared for four days, but only intend to spend two on the Eucharis at this time. If you will approve me coming, I would like it to be a surprise to him. I'll be on his private ship (previously standing by for Kasumi) once on the other side of the border, and anticipate no problems arriving at any location given on my own, nor departing.

Signed,
Sub-Lieutenant Kotonoha Miyako
First Officer, UCS Vanguard

Kotonoha Miyako,

I have been diverted to an urgent rescue mission and thus will not be able to pick you up or have you over.

Apologies,

Taisa Hanako

To: Taisa Ketsurui Hanako, YSS EUCHARIS (NG-X1-408)

I completely understand. If you could please inform me when this is not an issue I would deeply appreciate it.

Signed,
Sub-Lieutenant Kotonoha Miyako
First Officer, UCS Vanguard

RPG-D RPGfix
Back