• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Request] Kotonoha Miyako

Miyako

🎖️ Game Master
To: Concerned Offices, Department of Personnel Management, Office of the Harbor Master
CC: Commodore Kogayane Yumiko

Body:

I am hereby requesting four days leave to visit YSE space, and visit one Kage Yaichiro. Kage Kasumi has asked me to go in her place as she is detained here for the time being. I will submit the request to the CO of his vessel, and plan to stay the two days she was allowed. Following that time, I plan to visit old friends in the Yamatai area and return for duty.

Signed,
Sub-Lieutenant Kotonoha Miyako
First Officer, UCS Vanguard

forum_uocpf.png
United Outer Colonies Peacekeeper Forces
Department of Personnel Management

Sub-Lieutenant Kotonoha Miyako,

Your leave request has been granted for four days as you have requested. I will forward a copy of the authorization paperwork to the Harbor MAster's office. Have a safe trip to Yamatai!

Sincerest Regards,

Commodore Katsura Rosalee
Personnel Management Officer

forum_uocpf.png
United Outer Colonies Peacekeeper Forces
Office of the Harbor Master

Your request is hereby granted, in which time after your leave is up yo will be expected to return to United Outer Colonies Space. Have a safe, and pleasant journey.

Fleet Admiral Tomori Rina,
Harbor Master

RPG-D RPGfix
Back