• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Request] Minori Yuki

Kyoki

Inactive Member
To: UOCPF Personnel Management

I would like to formally request an honorable discharge. From Yamatai, I was born into military service, and, because of this, with a fresh start in the United Outer Colonies, I would like to experience what it is like as a civilian. Besides this, there is also a personal relationship with someone who is also requesting a leave from the military, so I would like to make this relationship prosper which isn't quite so easy within the Peacekeepers.

While I regret the departure of this pair, it is obvious that they belong together and would be happier in the civilian sector. I support their honorable discharge.

Commander Kogayane Yumiko
UCS Vanguard/UCS Asuka II

forum_uocpf.png
United Outer Colonies Peacekeeper Forces
Department of Personnel Management

Petty Officer First Class Minori Yuki,

I would like to thank you for your service to the United Outer Colonies and am sad to see you go, but you must do what is in your best interests. The Accounting department has just informed me that any sick or annual leave that you haven't used will be financially compensated to you, as well as, a balance to cover the cost of moving your family to wherever you might chose (just let them know where you are going so they give you the appropriate amount).

If in the future you might chose to return to active duty, we'd be glad to offer you your rank and position on another assignment in the fleet. Although the time you took off wouldn't count towards retirement, we'd be glad to pick up where you left off instead of restarting the time of service that would be counted towards your retirement.

May the road rise up to meet you and the wind always be at your back.

Sincerest Regards,

Commodore Katsura Rosalee
Personnel Management Officer

RPG-D RPGfix
Back