• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Request] "Mist"

Fay

To: UOCPF Personnel Management

I was recently adopted and given freedom by a certain Kage Yaichiro. I would like to formally request an official name change to "Kage Kasumi". I would also like to request some time off to visit my adopted father in Yamatai. I will also make a formal request towards the Yamataian government along with this one. Thank you for your time.

Signed,
Peacekeeper Recruit Mist

forum_uocpf.png
United Outer Colonies Peacekeeper Forces
Department of Personnel Management

Recruit Kage Kasumi,

Your name request is granted and is officially recognized, we'll update your personnel file to reflect this change. We also grant your request for 15 days leave. We can give you the leave but only the Harbor Master can give you permission to go through the border. We will forward your request to her. Best of luck!

Sincerest Regards,

Commodore Katsura Rosalee
Personnel Management Officer
[/quote]

forum_uocpf.png
United Outer Colonies Peacekeeper Forces
Office of the Harbor Master
Your request is hereby granted under the stipulation of your fifteen days of leave in which time you will have to return as your leave time will be up. Please have a safe journey, and a safe return home.

Fleet Admirial Tomori, Rina
Harbor Master

RPG-D RPGfix
Back