• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP Resurgence of Yamatai - Mission 11 Side JP: Jonah Joins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 46.1
RP Location
YSS Resurgence
YSS Resurgence

After the attack on the ship by the possessed crew member Cheilith, the YSS Resurgence's crew had suffered mass casualties and had gone to the flagship, the massive YSS Battle of Yamatai, for emergency medical support. After, the YSS Resurgence pulled away from the dreadnought, it gained a new face: A fresh, green Santo Hei by the name of Judah Smith. Sometime before the crew discovered the YSS Dragon Claw, Smith came aboard to settle in to his new assignment.

The first person Jonah met form the Resurgence crew was the chief medical officer, Dr. Poppy Pink, who was waiting for him as he came aboard the sleek-looking gunship. Poppy had generous cotton candy pink hair that was partly in a long, high-set ponytail and vivid green eyes, a pretty nose, and freckles. She was dressed in a teal-paneled medical duty uniform with a Resurgence patch on the shoulder. "Smith-hei?" she asked as he reached the threshold of the docking tube, where the airlock was. Poppy reached out her hand and offered it to him. "Welcome to the YSS Resurgence."

Judah made his way off the gunship with a bag of equipment slung over his shoulder. His bright cyan hair was the first noticeable feature about him as he took a quick glace at his surroundings. Making eye contacts with the fellow cotton candy hair individual, a warm smile appeared on his face as he gave a small nod. "Yes ma'am, reporting for duty!" He responded as he took hold of her hand, shaking it. "Thank you I appreciate it ma'am."

Poppy gave Judah's hand a warm squeeze and shake and she began giving him an mini tour as she went. "This is Deck 2, where the main airlock is. There's the lifts, and there's the stairs. If we go after you'll see most of the center of this deck is taken up by a large dojo and a VR room which are both used for training and exercise as well as other events. There's available enlisted cabins on this deck as well as on Deck 4. Some of them are still empty. Are you interested in having a roommate?"

Judah followed closely behind Poppy as he took mental notes of where everything is for future reference. His eyes glanced over towards the dojo and VR room, he paused as he thought of an idea. "I see.. Very interesting, I do have a question, would the VR room be able to simulate injured personnel for training purposes?"

"Yes. I like that you're thinking about being prepared," Poppy nodded.

He nodded again as he thought about the second question, shaking his head at her in response. "If it's possible ma'am would it be possible for me to have a cabin to myself?"

"The Enlisted cabins sleep four so we usually put multiple crew members in them, but there's some empty. But understand it could change in the future. I've assigned you to cabin 15 on this deck. Let's go drop off your bags." She brought him past the VR and Dojo rooms, past a large cargo lift and then into the crew area in the aft part of the deck, where there were 10 crew cabins, a laundry room, and a shower room. The interior of Judah's cabin looked clean and had that kind of smell like no one had been in there for a while. There were folded sheets on the bed, carpeted floors, a desk, and some lockers to put things in. It wasn't a huge space but it had all the essentials.

"Understood ma'am." He took another mental note to remember which cabin he got assigned too since he was surely was to get lost. Following after her looked around at the VR and Dojo rooms and the other essential rooms. Making his way into his cabin he placed his bag onto the bed as he turned around towards Poppy. "Thank you for showing me to my cabin, I appreciate it."

"Of course. We'll be working together and I want to start off on a good note," Poppy smiled. "I used to be enlisted too. I started off at your rank and managed to become an officer fairly recently after I got my doctorate. If you're ready, we can go take a look at our workspace, the medical lab, next."

"I understand, I look forward to working together!" He gave a small bow towards her.

= = =

JP By Wes and SidTotalWar

OOC Notes
Set a little before we went to the YSS Dragon Sword.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back