• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Resurgence of Yamatai (YSS Resurgence)

schlock20141208b.jpg

Note: The crayons pictured above are from the 32-color "Dogs of War" set from Cryhavocolor, and nice people wouldn't know that this set's high price comes from the FOG OF WAR GREY crayon. It costs more to manufacture, because it's carefully marbled with hidden chips of WHOSE BLOOD IS THIS RED and CEASE FRIENDLY FIRE IT'S US FOR THE LOVE OF YELLOW.

Nope. Nice people wouldn't know that at all.

Please do not post SPs during Resurgence's weekly JP hour.

For the purposes of continuity, all posts have to be before the JP or after the JP is posted.

This ensures there's not a collision between two different timelines.

If you do this, your post will be removed and returned to you in private conversation.

Hey, I could use your help. Before we get too far into Mission 12, can someone get together a list of awards to issue for Mission 11?

What we need:
  • List of awards everyone should have got (Service, Exploration, Secret Ops, Rescue Ribbon, etc)
  • List of awards for specific individuals (Medics: Combat lifesaver award, etc)
  • Recruiting awards for people who brought in a new player
If you can help with this, that'd be amazing because I'm a little buried in stuff right now.

That should be everybody (besides Mineko lol), but let me know if I forgot you. I tried to distribute them as best I could, much love to you all for another great mission under our belts.

Just so no one's looking at me funny,

No, Erika doesn't have Cryo rounds hidden up her butt or something. Yuuki just has just made a neat gun

Will Yoshiro save the day or will the need for vengeance turn him into a monster?

Find out on the next exciting episode of Callsign Poet- Mission 12
Streaming for free on YamaStream.

:D
Yoshiro... I'm already a monster
jollyswagman1851_space_elf_princess_with_flowerz_muscular_scifi_f350439c-4efc-4870-8a6a-787e3a581621.png

Well the away team headed back into the tunnels where the mummies were to try and locate the NMX base. After fighting off a ton of mummies (making way too much noise for Sanda's liking). They found the NMX base. When they did, they heard the Mishhu (possibly the one from the Dragon Sword) tell them that if they surrender and removed their armor he'd let them see his base, if not he'd send a bunch of Rippers to fight them.

Sanda at this point did major bluff. She told the Mishhu that she had sabotaged her teams armor and that they couldn't fight back. The team is now faking that they can't move. The Mishhu has now brought them inside his lab.

So right now, everyone is just acting like they can't move and are getting as much video footage for the Res to analyze later. We're kinda waiting for Wes to give us some more description of the place before we jump into action.

Well the away team headed back into the tunnels where the mummies were to try and locate the NMX base. After fighting off a ton of mummies (making way too much noise for Sanda's liking). They found the NMX base. When they did, they heard the Mishhu (possibly the one from the Dragon Sword) tell them that if they surrender and removed their armor he'd let them see his base, if not he'd send a bunch of Rippers to fight them.

Sanda at this point did major bluff. She told the Mishhu that she had sabotaged her teams armor and that they couldn't fight back. The team is now faking that they can't move. The Mishhu has now brought them inside his lab.

So right now, everyone is just acting like they can't move and are getting as much video footage for the Res to analyze later. We're kinda waiting for Wes to give us some more description of the place before we jump into action.
Thanks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back