• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Returning after a longer than expected hiatus

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
Wow, looking at my last entries for my characters, I have been gone for 4 years. Though it sure did not feel like it. But this seemed to be the proper place to announce my desire to become active once more. So I have a lot to catch up on before I figure what my next move is going to be.

Hope to see you return in fashion :Lc

You are still here, haha.

I have a lot of back pay and story to set up. Or is there a policy regarding returning players of existing characters?

Heya!

I don't know how things are handled when a player returns after several years of absence-but I think if the characters are already approved you can still use them for RP?

Reactions: Wes
Heya!

I don't know how things are handled when a player returns after several years of absence-but I think if the characters are already approved you can still use them for RP?
This is accurate. Some people (like myself) might ask you to put them through re-approval just to bring them up-to-date/make sure everything is 100% okay, but for the most part?

@demibear - You should be good to go once you find a plot for them and speak with the GM about getting them in.

It's definitely good to see you around again! It's crazy to think so much time passed.

It's good to have you on the plot and on the site! Thanks for joining us @demibear!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…