• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Revolver MSPaints. Bang! Bang!

Now that Ageha is officially on the Senbu (Well, at least as far as the JP has been played, even if it hasn't been posted yet.) I figured I'd update the old artwork. I fixed the base color to the standards on the wiki and actually put some effort into the patches, insignia and shading. I might go back later and edit the barrettes to be a little more distinctive, but overall I'm happy with how the image turned out, at least for another hour or so and decide it's trash. :V

I'm already starting to notice the little imperfections...

For comparison, the old picture:
Ageha_avatar_wiki_01.PNG

And the new, improved art:
Ageha_portrait_01.PNG

Cute. It looks(feels?) like it was doodled up by the character herself, seeing her disposition.

Ooh, wow! I really like it. It's even better than the one before! I like the face overall (nice proportioning and aesthetics) and also the attention to detail with the uniform.

I hope to see more of your art!

Well, I know it's not MSPaint, but I'm really liking this Paint Tool SAI thing.
Reovan.png

Whipped this up today after Exhack ran a little mini-JP where I got introduced to the Iromakuanhe with a quickness. Though, he informs me that the VANDR head in the background is a little too big to be in scale.

Thanks, Luca!

I've been having a lot of fun with the Iromakuanhe and sort of feel the need to fill in the gap that they really don't have a whole lot of art. This is compounded by the fact that I love the character and figured a pin-up of her in her VANDR pilot suit would be a perfect subject. Thanks again to Exhack for providing the canvas on which this character exists.
Reovan_pilotsuit.png

The above is a an example of the Solan Starworks Pattern 131 Linksuit, an organically constructed outfit worn by Iromakuanhe Frame Runners and Armored Infantry during vehicular excursions.

Also...

HOLY CRAP REVOLVER IS AWESOME!!!

Ahhhhh! That is a great picture.

The problem with it is that every time I see it my mind goes into override mode and all I can think is "BOOBS" Until some impulse makes me scroll the page XD

I lost about four hours of "sleep time" working on that one. I'm glad you guys like it at least as much as I do. I hope the color scheme is okay, Exhack (Though, it'd be easy enough to change), I noticed a lot of blue and dark blue in Iromakuanhe uniforms, and sorry about the distractions, Kai. :V

This scheme works out quite nicely, actually. Let's have a WordOfGod moment and say that the white, blue and dark blue scheme is Frame Runner issue, and a light gold, dark gold and brown combination would be for Infantry.

Revolver, I approve once more.

Say, wanna do an art trade or something? You draw, I colour.

Well, unfortunately my SAI-ing has to be put on hold due to some issues, but here's arts for Tyler's Iromakuanhe Savitar that I did before everything went to poop:
savitar_final.png

After spending a couple hours messing with things, I got everything working again, so here's another Iromakuanhe for the pile. This time the Ivuori Shokhi, sporting the pattern 131 linksuit and looking nonplussed about something.
Shokhi.png

Zus, lost in thought. Perhaps about Sexy Temple Guard Mu'Tasim? Ah, who knows a young girls thoughts~?
Zus.png

Thank you. With a day off and everything working again, I'm on a character art roll. Another Shokhi this time, wearing something a little more casual. Still trying to figure out the best way to do Iromakuanhe joint plates.
Shokhi%20casual.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back