• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE, Nep Jesus Returns.

Abwehran Commander

Inactive Member
ON

"For fucks sake, Benson. Do you know how long this thing has been in storage?"

"Ma'am, please, we had to verify the authenticity of the back-up! It took a while... And well..."

"Well, what, you fuck?"

"It sort of... got lost... in the wash."

"..."

"If you would just listen, it's been real busy since the colo--..."

"Benson."

"Ahem... yes ma'am?"

"Get out before I shoot you. Then burn your fucking corpse so your disease of idiocy doesn't spread to anyone else!"

"I-I- P--Please it's not my fault!"

"You delayed the resurrection of a ranking officer who who's probably been dead for months, you sack of unreliable shit! If you don't get out of my sight I'll murder you and blame it on my hormones!"

Benson scurried his way out of Suku's office, leaving a short paper trail of forms behind him. The green terror herself leaned over her desk, with her face in her palm, huffing angrily. It had only been just brought to her attention that Lieutenant Matthew Lionheart, a former Marine and tech officer of the DION had been found. According to her files, he had been missing for over a year, his cerebral back-up brought in by his Yorna, Anya. That was over four weeks ago.

It was already some time in the afternoon, and Petty Officer Suku Matsobuki, known for her micrometer temper, was supremely stressed and agitated due to her workload. As the late day sun showed through her frosty window, she spun around in her chair, trying to calm herself down by acting whimsical in some way. She surmised that she needed a drink, or needed to get laid, or both, but all of that was well out of her reach at the moment as she still had business to take care of. Her office, and the rear of the medical bay, served as a small meeting room for her fellow surgeons and doctors, along with talking with anyone in a more comfortable environment. Sufficiently calmed down, Suku decided to call in the next person she needed to speak to.

"Ms. Anya. Will you come in, please?"

As requested, the small Android entered the room with a polite nod of her head in greeting. "Yes, Ms. Matsobuki," Anya replied as her green eyes took a quick glance around the area. "Is there something I can assist you with?" the Brunette asked softly as she drew closer.

"Yeah, maybe you can find me someone fucking sensible to work with." growled Suku, propping her chin on her hand, before turning her chair to one side again. The Doctor's usualy prim and styled hair was in a bedraggled disarray, and the dark circles under her eyes indicated a great deal of fatigue. Even the way she regarded Anya, with that tired stare, showed her lack of energy. "Or find me something to drink, or someone else I can... ugh..."

She pushed back into her chair, closing her eyes.

"I need a little more information on how Lieutenant Lionheart died, and where it happened. Everything is purely for records, your answers won't decide whether or not we revive him, just how it's recorded why he was revived." clarified Suku, rubbing her face.

After listening attentively to the Medical Officer, Anya nodded slowly before glancing around the room to see if there were any signs of where she could make Suku some sort of refreshing beverage. After all, it had been a request and the Doctor looked like she needed something.

"The Lieutenant was assigned to the NSS Ferragut along the Southern Nepleslian Frontier, which had formerly been SMX Territory, as its Technical Officer. This was approximately, according to data I've gathered once returning to Nepleslian Space, three months before the NMX invaded. The NSS Ferragut was destroyed with all hands in Urghlaflu System during the incursion," the Yorna explained briefly.

Suku just nodded gently after every detail, waiting until about half-way through to begin typing down the details. She updated the missing time to almost a year and a half, and began to schedule Matthew for Chronological Dissonance Seminars. All the while, she appeared completely agitated, a gentle twitch interrupting her stony expression every once and a while, and a few loose strands coming off. When she finished, she began to lean back into her chair.

"Um...is there a beverage machine nearby so I can fulfill your request?" the Android asked meekly.

"What?" Suku snapped bitterly, giving Anya a nasty looking expression. "Are you fucking with me?"

"No, Ms. Matsobuki." Anya replied calmly even with the agitated response. "You said you could use something to drink. When I asked if there was something I could assist you with, I meant it," the Android replied humbly before frowning in concern.

"According to my databanks and your behavior, you seemed to be overworked or very stressed. Isn't it appropriate to offer someone a drink when they are like that?"

"Oh..." Suku piped, her anger replaced with mild surprise. She began to twiddle her fingers, before closing the shutter door to her office remotely. "Ah..." The Doctor pointed to a medical manual dedicated to obscure lymphatic diseases, and a very outdated book. "Behind that copy of DeBiers Medical Compendium of Lymphatic Diseases and Other Minor Immune Deficiencies. There's a couple of shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey." She leaned over onto her desk, propping herself with her elbows.

"Alcohol is not necessarily restricted in DION facilities, but I hide it for the sake of appearance." clarified the tired woman.

Nodding silently, Anya moved over to said book and moved it aside. Her eyes seemed to scan over the bottle for a brief moment before she opened it up and poured a single glass of whiskey. With machine-like precision and stability, the Yorna brought the shot glass to the rather tired Suku and set both it and the bottle upon the desk with a small smile. "Here you go, Ms. Matsobuki."

Still adorned with a mild look of surprise, Suku picked up the bottle and took a mighty swig of it, before setting it back down on the table.
"Thank you, Ms. Anya." she coughed, the burn of the alcohol rolling up her throat.

"Please, call me Anya." the Android responded humbly. "It sounds strange for an Android to be called a title."

"Maybe, but you look just about as Nepleslian as anyone else here, so..." Suku took another swig of her alcohol before setting back down with a relaxing sigh. "Ahhh! That hits the spot!" She wiped her mouth with small tissue, drawn from a box on the end of her table. "Think I could coax you to give me oral and a massage, too?" She laughed, before taking another swig, and pushing the bottle to the side.

It was probably for the best Anya didn't answer that immediately. After all, that joke was in her database and Suku's laugh seemed to indicate that it was meant as such. "If you require a massage I would be willing," the Yorna replied with a smile. Well, this was at least better than that Salvage Ship with the crazy crew.

"Really?" replied Suku somewhat incredulously, before leaning forward with the utmost curiosity, "Would you give me oral if I really asked, too?" This doctor was rather crude.

"Well..." Anya began with a hint of hesitation. "My factory settings do give me the knowledge and ability, but I think it would be inappropriate to do such things in your office Ms. Matsobuki." the Brunette replied. "Besides, my factory-base personality would not work to aid in the mood."

"No, no no, I'm asking, would you if me, or... someone else asked you."

Another moment of hesitation occurred before a meek nod. "Yes. I probably wouldn't if you had met me a couple of years ago, but time in the vacuum of space and in solar radiation has damaged my SavTech JANE unit. This has reset my personality and command settings back to factory."

"Yeah. You should really get that fixed." noted Suku before relaxing back into her chair, arching a brow at Anya somewhat cautiously. "You're lucky I'm not that kind of girl that takes advantage of people too often, or anyone else knows for that matter."

That earned Suku a rather bright smile of gratitude. "Thank you, Ms. Matsobuki," the Brunette replied. "It's nice to meet someone who isn't trying to drag me to their bed for a change," the Yorna said with what seemed to be a sigh of relief.

"You're lucky I'm not that drunk or horny." explained Suku rather plainly, in fact, she held up the bottle. "You're not helping one part of that, heh heh, but..." She leaned forward, and began to push herself up from her desk, dusting her her butt off. "... You didn't come here for such invasive, sexually harassing questions."

Anya seemed to remain silent for a moment, though her smile never left her features. "Ah...yes. When can the Lieutenant be revived, Ms. Matsobuki," the Android asked curiously. "I believe he needs to be put through a lot of tests and training before he can be reactivated, correct?"

Suku picked up her DataJockey, looking through the contents for a moment to find her link to the medical files. With one free hand she beckoned Anya to follow her, opening up the shutter door, and making her way to the medical ward.

"I've got Lieutenant Lionheart scheduled for a few seminars to get him caught up to current events, along with standard reactivation protocols for 'cold' back-ups. As for when he can be revived, it depends on whether or not Benson started up the cloner." explained the Doctor, her doctors coat flowing as she strode around on a gentle buzz. She indeed seemed to be in a better mood. "Benson!"

A balding man tending a cloning tank jumped. "Y-y-yes ma'am?"

"Is Lionheart's body ready yet?"

"Just transferring the brain-data over, and some more of the minor details forming on the face. Should take only a few more minutes."
Suku turned to Anya, "Shouldn't be long now."

"Thank you," the Android said with a smile before glancing at that tank. "The Lieutenant was the son of a Clone -- what does that make his clone?" Anya suddenly asked curiously.

"Yornas are essentially clones of the female variant of Nepleslians." noted Suku without any warmth. "If you birth a baby, what do you call it?"

Anya pondered the question briefly before frowning thoughtfully. "I...haven't connected to the Company Servers lately. I didn't even known Yorna had been modified to give birth." the Android replied softly.

"Then I don't know either, we'll just call him the original since the other one is dead."

The Tank offered them a quiet beep, before it began to depressurize, signifying that the process was slowly completing. Suku, a witness to this many times, seemed rather bored as new life was soon going to sprout from womb of technology. Compared to the more curious and smile-ridden Anya, Suku seemed world-weary and angry, especially when side by side. Benson began to exit himself, seeing as his job was done, and the green demon was rarely approachable.

"That seems like a good idea," Anya replied as her eyes followed the retreating Benson for a moment and then focused on the Cloning Tank. "Will he remember the moment of his demise?" she asked another one of her rather strange questions.

A crooked smile spread on Suku's face as the tank cracked open, allowing for the being inside to take its first steps and make his way out. The cloning facilities were remarkable for restoring a body with little ache and pain. Though, as for Suku's answer...

"Yes. Yes he will."

"HOLY SHIT!" came a cry of panic as a rather naked man stumbled out of the tank. Clutching at his rather hairy chest, the Lieutenant seemed to be grasping for something. It took him a moment to realize something though. "...where'd the huge fucking piece of bulkhead go!?" he exclaimed his question before the rather well-groomed man arched an eyebrow. "And why the hell am I naked?"

"You died." said Suku abruptly, before turning away from the man to walk to a closet in the wall. She opened the shutter door and pulled out one of the many gowns hung up in the closet. "Though, can't have you walking around with your dick out. Unless you like to catch women in your chest hair, or something like that." said Suku with a somewhat poisonous grin as she handed Matthew his gown.

"Well shit, that suuuuuu..." Matt's commented faded a moment as he glanced at the Doctor with a blank look for a moment before taking the gown. "You look familiar," the Techie stated with a frown as Anya seemed to appear behind him and almost try to put the gown on him.
This made him jump a little before he recognized who it was.

"Ah...damn it. I told you I can dress myself," he grumbled as he put the gown on before pondering something. "Wait...if I died, how did you..."

"I was salvaged by a freelance salvage crew," Anya replied quickly.

"Ah..." Matt mumbled. With his gown making him -- mildly decent -- the Lieutenant turned back to Suku. "Now Doc...how long have I been a corpse?"

"A year and a half." replied the Doctor, double checking her info. "Yes. Your very accomodating Yorna brought in your back-up a few weeks ago, and we were able to work in your revival today."

"Alliance!" Matt suddenly exclaimed as he snapped his fingers and pointed at Suku.

"What, have you seen a girl with green hair and purple eyes anywhere else?"

Grimacing in reply, the Lieutenant scratched the back of his head. "What? You expect a man's brain to be functioning immediately after coming outta the vat?" the Techie retorted irritably.

"Now, Lieutenant. Please behave," Anya warned.

"Listen to your android you fuck. I pulled you off that little data-chip," Suku leaned forward and stabbed a finger into Matt's chest. "You act up in my med-baby, and I'll put your tight ass back in one. Are we clear, Mr. Lionheart?"

Raising both hands, the Computer Tech seemed to lean back a bit. "Right Doc, you're the boss," the Man replied quickly. "I forgot you were a firecracker. Lesson learned."

"I'll fuck your face, got me? I'm in a bad mood today, and I've only had three swigs of whiskey to calm me down." growled Suku before turning off to huff out a bit of her anger. "Moving on."

She looked back into her DataJockey for the man's medical history, not seeing much out of the ordinary.

"You don't seem to have any major health problems, nor any mental incapabilities." the agitated woman gave Matthew and snarling glare, "How do you feel?"

"Pretty well for a man back from the grave," Matt responded briefly. "Missing my cybernetics, but that can be taken care of eventually."

"Ask your Yorna for that one, she only brought back your back-up." said Suku dismissively, looking over her notes. "Also, she's broken, or something."

"Technically, since I didn't have the capability to remove the cerebral chip, I decapitated your corpse and brought your head back to the Military," Anya further explained. "Your cybernetics were not hardened versus stellar radiation and were unsalvageable."

Grasping his throat with a grimace, Matthew swallowed hard. "I...see..." the Lieutenant mumbled.

"Alright, Mr. Lionheart. Stick out your hand." ordered Suku out of the blue. The Doctor was moving over to a table of complex, but small instruments, one of which looked closely like a stapler.

Clack Clack went the device in Suku's spindling fingers, her almost fanged grin giving off an omnious air.

"I also think I remember why I avoided the Med Bay of the Alliance," Matt stated as he obeyed the rather sadistic Doctor.

Clack! It closed over Matthew's finger, giving him a sharp pointed pain in his digit. Suku drew back and connected the device to her data jockey as a small pinprick of blood formed on the end of his finger.

While her device appeared to be processing what data it collected, she walked off to grab a small square of gauze. She placed it over the bleeding finger, and then wrapped Matthew's other hand around it.

"Hold this here. I'm checking your blood toxicity. We have to make sure your organs are working efficiently." said Suku as she picked up her DataJockey to check the read-outs. "The easiest way is to see if your heart and lymph nodes are working, otherwise, I'll have to shoot you and try again."

She squinted at her pad.

"Which I won't have to to do. Your blood is just fine." she offered him a cute smile and thumbs up, some rather girly characteristics for an ungirly character. "Do you have any questions while we're at this stage of the process?"

Holding the gauze to his finger, Matthew stroked his trimmed beard and shook his head. "Not really, other than when can I get some real clothes." the Lieutenant asked. "I'd rather not have my ass out in the breeze anymore."

"Aw, poor thing." whined Suku in a teasing fashion, before one of the other nurses came by with a sized Navy uniform. She was short, shy-looking, with a tightly pulled pony-tail. The nurse nervously side-stepped Suku before setting the clothes on the bed. "There, clothes!" The smaller woman seemed to wait for something, looking at Matt expectantly. "Shoo, get the fuck out of here and back to work." growled the Doctor, shoving the other woman along.

"Thank....you..." Matt began only to finish as the nurse was ushered out of the room faster than she came in. "Nice to know you still have a way with the staff." the well-groomed Officer commented as he sought out the most important piece of attire he needed at the moment...underwear, which he slid on rather quickly.

"A bunch of retarded monkeys, if you ask me. You would've been revived four weeks sooner were it not for one of them. That other bitch is just some self-entitled twat." groaned Suku, rolling her eyes over at Anya, just to see what exactly she was doing. "Why did you pick up one of these in the first place?"

"They gave me a SAVTECH JANE to try for a while, you know...'because you were part of the flagship' bullshit," Matt began as he began to slide on his pants, testing out the feel in the crotch to make sure he had room before sealing them and pulling off his gown. "Well, it was useful, but then I got a Yorna to help me even more. Needed someone to help clean my quarters when they had been working something like a triple shift," the Lieutenant grumbled.

"He also needed to relax a lot off-shift," Anya pipped up, causing the Man to hesitate with the gown still over his head.

"So you two..." Suku grinned with crooked glee as she held up a finger, "... relaxed a lot then? Matt... You don't even look like you'd need a Yorna for all that." teased the malicious medical practitioner.

"But the Lieutenant is actually a very gentle and shy..." Anya began before a gown was thrown over her head.

"It's private," he stated quickly as he began to pull the uniforms undershirt over his head to cover his torso. "And a man has needs."

"Aww." cooed Suku as she sauntered over to the man, sashaying her hips as she did so. She bit her lip as she poked a finger into his chest and traced it down rather suggestively. "Shy little Matthew has his private needs..." once more with the baby-talk, before she leaned forward rather closely to him, her smiling curling ever higher. "Does this mean real women are hard for you?"

"Maybe it's because the last time we 'relaxed' he decided to relax the whole shore leave," Anya stated thoughtfully.

Matthew, on the other hand, seemed to be backing away from Suku rather than be enticed. There was a moment of silence before he grabbed his buttoned shirt. "So how's Sanroma?" he asked quickly.

Suku's grimace made it look like someone had stuck a sour stick in her mouth. She immediately turned around, sulking an angry grumble. Matthew seemed to have hit her in the gutt rather hard with that one.
"What about Sanroma?" she asked in a bitter snarl.

"Nothing...forget I asked," Matthew's survival instinct kicked in rather quickly on that little topic.

"Is this why you were asking about oral earlier?" Anya asked Suku out of curiosity.

".........what?"

"Your Yorna seems to lack a set of programming to keep her from submitting herself to other people." Suku threw a very bitter gaze at Anya. "Might want to get her checked before you two relax again."

"I see," Matthew replied before glancing at Anya, who seemed to tilt her head in confusion over the gaze. "I'll be sure to get with NAM's Tech Support on that," the Lieutenant stated as he threw his shirt on and placed his garrison cap upon his head.

"Anyway, good to see some of the Alliance Crew is still around and kicking. Where are we anyway?" he asked, trying to pull Suku out of that bitter mood of hers.

"Francia, it's a shitty old terraforming project that worked out into a manageable city." resolved Suku, still brooding and bitter, but not appearing outwardly angry. "Only one city on the planet, Francia City, run by Director Matsobuki."

"Ah...relative?" Matt asked, though he thought it a rather stupid question after it left his mouth. He was starting to get a bit antsy being around a woman who was known for her rather 'destructive' mood swings.

"Brother," spat Suku, "He's been working on this shit hole ever since we picked it up after the Kennewes Offensive. There's a Marine outpost here that you can drop-by at once you're clear of your Chronological Dissonance Seminars."

"You mean the Psych-Nanny bullshit?" Matt replied with a grumble. "Oh...you were out of it for a year. You must be so distraught over the changes, here's a fucking lolipop." he mimicked a rather annoying tone. "BAH, I'd rather just go through any tech training I need to get caught up."

"Well, too bad, shit-head, it's required. The Dissonance seminars are to make sure your mentally ready for now." grumbled Suku, having lost any flair she had had just earlier. "If you don't want to do it, I'll point you to the dick you'll need to suck to get out of it. At least you'll get a refresher on how the world works."

"Look, just because you were asking for oral from my Android doesn't mean everyone thinks that wa....oh shit." Matt muttered as he realized his mouth moved before his brain did the computing.

Suku was immediately in his face.

"Listen, you fuck. Unless you want that dick to be mine I suggest you fucking behave, because if you think I don't know where some Kasserine is, then you're fucking wrong." with a bitter growl, she grabbed his crotch and squeezed it like a vice. "Do I make myself clear, Mr. Lionheart?"

"MA'AM, YES MA'AM," Matthew replied with his deep voice slightly higher than normal. Some how, he felt like a Cadet again. Maybe it was the NCO ordering him around, but it was more likely having his balls being abused by someone who had the mentality to rip them from his body.

"Please, Ms. Matsobuki. He didn't mean to hurt you. He just doesn't do well talking to others." Anya suddenly spoke, trying to mitigate any violence.

"Is that so? Well he's about to learn a fucking lesson." went Suku bitterly before getting right back in Matt's face. "I am an angry, over-worked, sexually-frustrated, sober mother. Unless you feel like dying with everyone else on this planet, I suggest you remember where you are." She gave his crotch another vice-like squeeze. "Did you fucking hear me? Did you?"

Grimacing hard, the young man seemed to lack words for a few moments before willing a reply. "Well...if I didn't hear you, I certainly feel you," he replied, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Ah...my bad...how about...I make it up to you....bar tab on me." he stammered a bit for fear of being emasculated in the very office he was revived in.

"You can make it up to me by getting the fuck out." warned Suku as she released Matthew and began stomping back to her office.

END

RPG-D RPGfix
Back