• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [RSA Communications Encrypted Data Stream] UMC Application

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
While we have found ourselves in an interesting position, however.. news of your.. present predicament has reached our ears and we'd like to help... for a fee. At this moment we are requesting a silent joining of the United Manufacturing Cooperative, although.. this union is to remain completely quiet and off the books.. no need to rile certain parties or inform certain individuals. I believe you as a people will find this a beneficial relationship due to the nature of what myself and my company are capable of.

Signed, Sincerely Colonel Markus Finley

Re: [RSA Communications Encrypted Data Stream] UMC Applicati

Sender: United Manufacturing Cooperative - Corporate Relations Office
To: Red Star Armaments - Desk of Colonel Markus Finley
Subject: Re: Red Star Armaments United Manufacturing Cooperative Application

"We have received your initial communication, and at this time the board of the United Manufacturing Cooperative has decided that Red Star Armaments would be an excellent contributor to the United Manufacturing Cooperative, and that the Cooperative will serve well in aiding your operation as well, Colonel Finley.

At this time, the Board would like to inquire if you wish to apply for Membership status, or Affiliate status. Please send reply with your decision, and we await your response, Colonel."

Signed;
United Manufacturing Cooperative Corporate Relations Office

Full member status I believe would suite our needs as well as your own, however I do maintain that this should be considered a silent partnership above all considerations.

Signed, Sincerely Colonel Markus Finley

Sender: United Manufacturing Cooperative - Corporate Relations Office
To: Red Star Armaments - Desk of Colonel Markus Finley
Subject: Re: Red Star Armaments United Manufacturing Cooperative Application

"Colonel, your application for membership has been approved, and all records regarding the evaluation process have been sealed. Additionally, all records of our communications have been sealed. Further communications and corporate contacts shall be handled through pre-designated shell corporations over communication frequencies which will be rotated on a weekly basis.

We thank you for your application, Colonel, and look forward to our future of cooperative development."

Code:
Attachment: Shell Corporation and communication frequency data.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back