Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

New Submission Ryu and Liu Apparel Company

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Character Forum Mod
As one of his requested tasks, Wes wanted a company that sells swimwear. I had an idea for a clothing company for awhile but didn't have any real reason to fluff it out until now. I haven't mentioned physical storefronts, so doesn't quite completely cover the requirements. Sub-article is the type of fabric the company larges uses to give a cyberpunk feel and a couple people have mentioned they have wanted to get on with the stealth the old ways, so made a quasi-thermal optic camo poncho (ghost in the shell style) as well to showcase the fabric.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back