• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Ryu Keiretsu Is Looking To Expand

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Month 1 YE 43
RP Location
Jiyuu
To: Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka (@Andrew)

Greetings,

I am Kai Kenshin, the Chief Business Officer of the Ryu Keiretsu. I am contacting you to express the desire of the Ryu-Mizumitsu Clan to expand our operations in the Yugumo Cluster and specifically the recently purged Tange System. The colonists have been through a lot over the years. We wish to improve their condition with commerce and whatever additional aid they may require.

Kai Kenshin
Chief Business Officer

Last edited:
To: Kai Kenshn

Thank you for your inquiry, as always we are looking to support the economy in the colonies we support. The people of Tange have been through some very difficult hardships, from the Second Mishhuvaythar War to their most recent occupation by the KIN.

We have claims available in the Tange Asteroid Belt.

Other Opportunities

• Since you have an interest in the Yugumo Cluster Region, we also would like to suggest claims in the Akuma Belt (Siren System) and the Shugosha Asteroid Belt (Shugosha System). If you require a processing facility we suggest Port Siren, our Kodoku-Class Mining and Processing Facility (Siren System).
  • We also have warehouse, manufacturing, and office space availability in Keiyō (Shugosha System)
  • We have a Ge-H1-7A - Kōdaina Minato-Class Orbital Installation, Port Jiyuu under construction in the Jiyuu System but its progress has been delayed due to wartime shortages, but we have accepted leases for office space on the future station.
Invitation

I would be interested in a business lunch with you on Jiyuu if you would care to discuss these opportunities or others at length.

Regards,
1609735881639.pngMotoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka
Fuku-Kaichō Yugumo Corporation

To: Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka

Agreed, electronic communications are not the proper way to complete business deals. I have attached to this communication the openings in my schedule for the next month according to my assistant AI. Should you require a more extended range of dates, please contact my assistant and it will sort it all out.

Good Health,
Kai Kenshin
Chief Business Officer

RPG-D RPGfix
Back