• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [RyuK] Xuanwu Transatmospheric Shuttle

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd like you to have the dates in the history section. History sections without dates are my pet peeve, haha.

Please link "Crane."

Any chance of some art, perhaps a DOGA or something?

General notes about ship stats and performance
This looks like a template leftover and should be replaced with a complete sentence.

According to the Pricing Guide, prices for shuttles should be north of 100,000 KS.

Question: Who can actually fly this? Do they need to be a pilot or is it Star Trek style where random people can basically just tell it where to go?

Ship Systems: This section is empty (e.g. there should be at least a sentence between it and the first system's section).

Hyperspace Tap: Weren't we moving away from using this term because it seems to be exclusive to Babylon 5? See: READ ME - "Hyperspace Tap" - Changes

Where is the shuttle physically made?

I have not been able to find an artist since I have a very specific appearance I want (the AV's from Cyberpunk 2077). Have attempted to finesse midjourney, but reference images are really a "suggestion" to that LLM. I'll rework the Crane Class Dropship (which does have art) out of this one since it is the next thing I wanted to submit since they have the same unapproved sub-articles. The rest of the changes I will make after I get some sleep and get to work.

Regarding the Hyperspace Fuel Tap (Mostly in this thread because I'm the one who made that), I'm planning to rename it to something like "Hyperspace Fuel Generator" or something like that. As for the pricing, I actually see a good number of starships falling below 50k on the guide, whereas in the 100k range we're definitely not seeing things like shuttles, more like 100m plus ships, and having shuttles cost half as much or more compared to much larger ships is kind of weird when most shuttles are just aircars that are bigger and vacuum capable. Just thought I'd make a note of it for posterity.

@Wes

Made the changes asked for. Wasn't anything specfically in the template about place of manufacture, but added it to production level. Pretty much any fabricator large enough or shipyard that has a blueprint bought from RHI. For RHI, it would largely be their Hephaeteus Class Industrial Vessel, their Hibiscus Class Mobile Stations (Port Dongfeng, Port Orchid), and Port Jiyuu facilities in the Kosuke sector.

There are a number of designs that break the guide (the Princess Class Yacht being key among them), but I changed it to 100k and will adjust everything else I have accordingly.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back