• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission S6-MSF "Sparrow"

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It speaks of being REALLY modular, but it seems to be REALLY modular as far as weapons go and not in any other aspects, do you agree?

The kinetic, heat, and energy resistant gel could go with more explanation.

You didn't link anything in the first couple sections but linked it below. Move some of those links up to the top and link more of the wikifiable terms in the first few sections.

First sentence says it's meant to do anything, which is too broad. I am thinking adding something like what is in bold/italics will help: "The Sparrow is a fighter craft designed to fit any role ever needed by a ship of its class..." Is that right? Does that work? Let me know.

I don't really know why the weapons are grouped by maker? Is there a better way to organize this?

There are also a number of instances where you have not put text between headers and the bullet-point information under them.

Very cool concept! I am happy you made this article and I will be posting a checklist once it is more ready or someone else can review this, but I'll stick around if nobody else swoops in, Jack! ^^

Well the other systems have different options as well in most cases. And yeah weapons grouped by maker keeps them from being mixed together.

Also it can do any role a fighter sized craft can be used for, but I guess I should clarify that. As for the gel, it's just the same thing in the Revenant undersuit which never needed explaining.

Finally I'll get on filling under those headers.

Edit: I have filled under all the headings and linked terms at the top. Also adjusted the top paragraph to clarify that it can fill any role of a fight sized class.

Last edited:
Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ❌ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ❌ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here are some fixes this article still needs:
  1. Would you mind reducing the number of primary weapon slots by one and making it so that the Sparrow uses a weaker (Tier 9) version of the Albatross Anti-Starship Laser Array, please? It's so that the Sparrow fits within the Weapon Limitations.
  2. Quick question: how many of each engine "type" (the ones mentioned in the Propulsion section) does the Sparrow have?
  3. The following Faction Managers need to post their approval of the submission in this thread:
When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

Well if I have to remove one, it would be the nose hardpoint, but that's an important one. If you have the wings loaded with say missiles, then the nose is your only gun mounting left. Similar how a A10 warthog carries its payload on its wings and has a vulcan in the nose for against other aircraft or ground personnel.

As for the albatross, it's not my articles so the only thing I could do is just say it's a lower tier.

For the propulsion the fighter has 4 main engines, with secondary thrusters for RTS functions. I'll edit in that clarification.

Edits: edits made.

Last edited:
Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Thanks again for submitting an article to the wiki! Time for some final steps for the reviewer...

[ ✔️ ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ ✔️ ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ ✔️ ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ ✔️ ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ ✔️ ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

This page requires -
  • Image Credit

RPG-D RPGfix
Back