• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

3 Day Approval Timer Sachikoe Luthiers

For use when the 3 day approval timer has been placed on a submission.

Hollander

This is the submission for the wiki page created for Sachikoe Luthiers, a company written up and described in 2006.

It could *definitely* use some art to give the page more pizazz, as well as a company logo.

Sadly, the company itself doesn't seem to have appeared in Roleplay (I could be wrong!), but it is referenced in the character page of Lain Irokawa.

Original submission of the company:

Wes's approval of that original submission in 07 November 2006:

He later asked for a volunteer to make the article:

Gave me the go-ahead to work it up:

Please let me know if you see anything that needs changing or fixing! Once it's added, I'll get the company on the List of Companies, and I'll mention it in the Kyoto article too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Hollander,

The company logo looks good, so you should add it. I wish there was some way to improve how some of these products are listed. Ie. the strings section is a lot of headings with sparse information maybe this could be condensed into a table? The About maybe should be converted to a History and Background section which is required for all articles. Maybe come up with some sensible recent history for the company as well.

Anyway I will take this one. Reviewer Assigned.

Tables is a great idea, thank you! Let me give that a try, so we can see how that looks. I'll make a post here once I've got that done up.

I'll convert About into History, for sure. The reason I didn't include one is because I used the Business Template, which does not include a History section.

I'll add in some events in their History, like what happened to the company during the Battle of Yamatai perhaps!

I Chart-ized the string gauges, which greatly condensed all those sets of numbers. I'm hesitant to do the same for the other items, because many of them have a great deal of text describing them. I could create a separate article just for the acoustic guitars, perhaps? That might reduce the bulk of this one page, at least a little.

I added some events to their History, as well as some corporate partnerships (coordinated OOC with the relevant parties). There may be more that I'll add in the future to keep the company 'alive'.

That helped a lot. I think it is good as it is, unless of course they start making more products then we can split them off but I think for now it is fine that their products are on their corp page.

Three day approval timer.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back