• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Saiga Psychogenetics][CSEIA] Tsukuyomi-class Battlecruiser

raz

SAINT Director
🌟 Site Supporter
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Anyhow, highlights include: faster than normal speed, very long range main guns and torpedoes, light armor and shielding, light damage compared to class-similar weapons.

Tsukuyomi-class Battlecruiser.

I've had this render sitting around for a long time. I originally had it intended for another RP that I was a part of, but after the "statting" phase, I never used it in roleplay at all. I will, immodestly, say that the render is beautiful and that I did not enjoy it being wasted on my hard drive.

I would have asked to make it a KFY design, but the render, while awesome, did not fit what I see Yamataian military style to be. I talked with Jess about the Freespacer and CSEIA involvement with the ship, and she told me it was good to go.

Before the large wave of tech banter and arguments, either for or against, I'd first like to say that the submission looks solid from my look over it. I'd love to see it in the setting, with Saiga clan taking a bigger spot on the stage; we can see more than just the Ketsurui clan in the grand Yamatai scale of things.

Oh, and I agree wholeheartedly. As I said many times before I'm sure; the renders are beautiful. I hope you take the time to do some more in the future as well, maybe make me an epic looking Endo-Class carrier eh?

5tar said:
. I'd love to see it in the setting, with Saiga clan taking a bigger spot on the stage; we can see more than just the Ketsurui clan in the grand Yamatai scale of things.
eh?

There already has been, and is more than just the Ketsurui Clan in the grand scale of things. There was the Motoyoshi, and before the Saiga has come Shimizu. In the UOC there's still the Motoyoshi, and the upcoming Shincou house~

Even though the Shimizu clan is nothing more than a branch of the Ketsurui clan, you produce nothing, and have a small member base?

It's not, but that was a brilliant misstatement, thank you for giving me the chance to make that clear. ^^

Before we argue about setting pieces, why not just discuss *that* matter somewhere else so a half-livable understanding can be reached?

Also, bitchin' ship.

Lilly said:
It's not, but that was a brilliant misstatement, thank you for giving me the chance to make that clear. ^^

So, You don't have a small member base, and your clan has produced something of note?

And you cant just poof stuff into existence Lilly.

Hey. Let's talk about this awesome ship I made.

Shichou dear, Shichou, right now they are the second most influential clan in the UOC next to the Motoyoshi/Tange Alliance thing.

As for the ship, I actually am digging the use of Nuclear Weaponry, I see it rarely on other's submissions outside of the Spacers', I'm liking what I am seeing thus far on this ship.

Sorry about that, I didn't realise the trolls were out Raz. It is a nice submission!

Edit: Shichou, sorry. I hear the sound 'shin' much more in my studies so I keep adding an 'n' in there every once and a while.

I have plenty of comments which would be better suited for a private conversation, or maybe a new topic regarding my post. But let's not clog up this thread with such talk.

But this thread is about this ship, which is again a great addition!

God damn it, Raz. You're getting even more positive comments with your ships than I have.

All I got was Doshii requesting immediate approval and Wes posting a succinct 'Approved'. I'm so totally jealous. ~_^

As for the hull Raz...at this time I'd just slap on a DR for it from the old scale until the new one is hammered out. Same for the shield too.

And no worries Lilly.

Dude. Totally awesome vessel. Looks like a Missouri-class battleship with those huge guns!

Saiga's rising fast and furious. ROCK!

The description is thin, but it shouldn't be an issue if this isn't a PC ship.

Aside from that: Do those skins come with the purchased version of DOGA or are you using a different program for your renderings?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…