• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
Hey folks, please take a look at your character wiki pages and update them. I will be sending out a survey soon for the Plot audit process.

For those that want to do a drop in on Sugita base, that’ll be coming up within the next couple of weeks as I adjust my schedule for work...again.

As promised, the Sugita Base office shenanigans thread is up. Go wage your office prank war. Take a look at the personnel break down on the Sugita Base wiki to figure out where you want to be- if you want to be one of the Intelligence officers running a section or one of the enlisted. You guys can work together in @Gunsight1 's section or against one another. This is meant to be more light-hearted fun and office drama than the actual mission for the Lindorm. Characters can be colorful and break the species restrictions in place for the HUMINT mission.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…