• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

Re: [OOC] Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experimen

I'm going to be travelling to visit my mother, starting Friday evening by most clocks in North America. So my availability will be a bit spotty until I arrive at my destination after which it may increase over my typical levels.

I'll be there for a little over a week, then I start back home Monday morning. Again, for the travel time, I will be difficult to get a hold of until Tuesday either around my lunch or after I get home from work.

Yay! I finally figured out how to access this forum (I'm such a ditz sometimes), now, how should I throw Tsuki into this?

Alright, so I'm currently between moving houses and am without my computer. I have my tablet so I can keep up to date with what is going on, but I may not be able to post.

MagicMage I' sooo Sorry I missed your character there. I went off of the Crew list and my memory. Apparently I didn't see you there or you're not on the list, on top of that add my crappy memory and poof I forgot you... I'm sorry, but I rectified it with my new post so I hope that works, if not tell me I can fix it up.

Partially my bad too. I had forgotten to add the character to the roster. That's been fixed. I also updated the links to the orders, and removed Amelia at request from active duty.

Forwarding a note from Tanka. His internet is out due to unforeseeable issues. He said he will try to get online when he is able to from alternate sources but there are no guarantee's. He said it will probably be a few days until his home internet is restored.

Sorry mate, you could have had her just blush now and only panic when she would be asked to like... suck a dick or something. THis is cute though and you can have her have panic attack twice now!

Please note that the aside thread doesn't cancel out the main thread. If people don't post soon, I'll have to have the ship detect the incoming PA and open up the point defense. Also, those participating in the aside please send in dares if you haven't already.

Inoue-Hei has been ICly contacted in the aside, but responding is not mandatory if the player doesn't want to be involved.

Bionic can't be the only one...if the others don't put something, I'll have to have them detect some of you and fail the stealth portion.

Well.... I did not post until now, because you never made GM post after my last post............. anyway I put something in.

The ones currently touched down on the ship are alright at this point. The ones who aren't on the ship are in a dangerous spot.

Also, Plot Audits are due on the 12th, so people who haven't been active -- please post soon.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back