• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

Honest apologies here too. I got so carried away by work/holidays and then since immediately after Christmas I've been really sick. >< I completely forgot to check here to post.

Welcome back! You can set the alert system to send you an email, whenever someones post in the thread!

Reactions: Wes
Everyone, please update your character articles in the wiki. Make sure the links work too, since we made the forum switch...be tasteful if you include any of the pervy stuff.

Crap, did the orders links break?

Edit: Never mind, I don't have orders linked in Shizuka's bio.

By the way, how much of the current action do you want in the history? I've only been around for the current mission and the sexy times around the tree.

Last edited:
As much as tastefully allowed, since the Wiki is PG-13.

I submitted the plot Audit, and we got an 86 B without any updated stuff to the character bios, though it's still recommended you do what updates are needed.

What sort of things have to be updated regularily on character bios anyways? >< I've only done minimal editings on my other character. I don't think that Tsuki needs any yet?

ok... So noticed you were on, but didn't have an environmental reaction to what I'm doing in the training thread, so I decided to shut the Vampire Ship's engines down.

hope you're ok with me continuing with that. ^_^

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't mention but I've been at a convention for the past few days and so that's why I haven't been around. I should return to normal activity tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't mention but I've been at a convention for the past few days and so that's why I haven't been around. I should return to normal activity tomorrow.

It's ok, we still have three people who need to reply before another GM post comes up, from how things are looking.

Was it Katsucon? I used to go to that one every year.

Nope it was a little tiny con on the island I live on called Tsukino Con. This year we busted the 2000 attendee mark. ^^

Reactions: Wes
Sorry for my lack of posting. Mom's heart is getting worse and my mood has been problematic. I've also been in the chat less often. There is something I need to discuss.

For a good while, I've been trying to enjoy myself, but have simply been having trouble doing so in SARP. I believe I may need to try some things. One thing I've been fighting against is including anything for Yaichiro's personal development in the Sakura II plot. While I still have no plans to make it Yaichiro-centric or anything, I may need to add flavors that impact him more personally...play him not as purely as a GMNPC as I have been so I can enjoy myself a bit more.

As for the aside, I've been waiting for Kaede to do her dare before drawing my next one.

My only question would be, why have you been fighting against doing this? A dynamic captain that grows with you is more interesting so long as it does not become a distraction to the rest of the plot. Honestly, so long as it won't get your GM card revoked, have at it. I'd love to have "non-conversations" with him when he and Shizuka are playing hobby in the Armor Bay.

I've been trying to make sure no one would think it was "all about Yaichiro" or that the players are never "along for the ride" or anything. I think I went overboard.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…