• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

with everything that had been going on the past week, I have been fighting to post where I have, and compleatly forgotten to post here.

Dad went into the ER for pneumonia and possible neurological issues yesterday. Mom's sick, so I'm going to the hospital a lot and catching up on sleep when I can. I don't know how long this will take. I'll do what I can when I can, but family comes first.

They found a spot on Dad's brain on a CAT scan, and he seems to be having seizures. We're emotionally drained and going through a nightmare at the moment. We don't know if he'll ever be himself again. More as it develops, when I can get on here.

Dad's home from the hospital. While we don't know what it is, and he's not 100%, he's still far better than he could have been. We've still got work to do though.

j0!

Just waiting on things to happen, here. There was a bit of an emergency for our GM last week and this does tend to be a slow plot, so bare with it. I'm giving things a little longer before I start shaking it up again. ^_^

Just a little bored.

@Toshiro - Let me know if the thread is in your way.

Anyone can bug Shizuka on her way down. IIRC, I left off with her walking by Medical and Recreation.

Heh, literal Neko. I am interested in seeing what social shenanigans happen. Opening threads like this is fine, by the way.

You had told me before that opening one was ok, it was more the timing that I was concerned about.

Well, I needed to move things along at some point, I'm afraid. I figured a week was enough before posting again in main plot.

This is where the fury paw reaches through the crack and tries to swipe at the knocking... ^_^

People, feel free to do social RP in main or participate in Bionic's side plot while the interview is doing on.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…