• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

Oh whoops, I didn't even notice there was a Christmas thread up since the 11th, that's what I get for using alerts to keep me up to date instead of checking the new posts. Sorry about not posting in the discussion there!

No worries. Party thread is just getting started. Just remember to PM Yoshi and me your 3 dares.

I think I'll sit out of the holiday party myself, so don't worry about Ren showing up. She's too busy pretending to be unconscious on the floor of the bridge anyway

Mainly just not in the mood for an 18+ roleplay atm, so I'll let you guys have your fun and read how it goes.

I'll take a raincheck Yoshi, gonna be pretty busy for the next week or so since my Navy friend is on shore leave visiting before heading out for 10 months.

I'm sure to get those batteries you'll need to fill out forms in triplicate, but those are on the computer mainframe and can not be accessed until you get the power situation figured out.... Oh the delema...

Ok. Relaxing between work and astronomy club meeting, but I should get going in about an hour.

I second Yoshi on the medic situation. ... Unless we want to bring a Robert Picardo clone in. *winks at SJ*

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…