• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

Gunny/Yoshi, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think tossing our science personnel at the sensor station might not be a bad idea. Still leaves three chairs for Rei and Miyako to hit - unless our XO needs to rest certain burdens on the captain's shoulders. ^_-

Acceptable! xD

"It's a ship tradition, I swear. Just ask Yai."

@BionicSamurai Thanks for updating the page! I'll add myself to a bunk then.

Also, how does trash work on a Yamtaian ship? Reading here seems to imply that trash is used as raw materials in the fabrication area? I imagined there were trashcans around that would be emptied periodically into garbage shoots. That or are there just garbage shoots somewhere? The kitchen page suggests a small trash compactor in the kitchen room, so I'm guessing trash cans exist.

Asking the important questions~

Unless the ship stats specifically mention a trash recycling system, it's probably dumped somewhere like Yicuqibu.

Ok, so it's been a year since I really wanted to start this; but I had also intended Shizuka to, now and then, have trouble sleeping and bother others in her rather tsundere way to cuddle up to someone. This is based on my thought that she kind of misses not only sleeping in a nest, but also having nestmates.

I am looking for those whom would be ok with their characters being "targets". I already know that there are two, but I want to be fair in spreading the love. This would involve a JP covering a single encounter, and I'm looking to stick with one per month, unless the targets and the powers that be are happy to do something more often, in which case I'm willing to negotiate. I will, however, want to keep it to one thread per month or less.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. An encounter does not need to go to the full extent of what the 18+ rating of this plot allows. Nervously cuddling the senior engineer would be hilarious enough.

@Gunsight1, any additional conditions or changes you wish me to make, let me know. ^_^

@BionicSamurai To be hones I love this idea, just because of their first meeting, this would a really funny encounter, and I'd love to see how it would work out with overall plots and everything; also was just thinking your current post, that was uh; that was a play on your little side thread where she spent time in a crate to "think inside the box" yeah?

I'm fine with literally anything happening to FH-85 (for future reference that includes large scale damage that takes ages to repair), Though she will probably not be fine with it and attempt to extract herself and go back to work.

@BionicSamurai I'd be fine with it as well, could be interesting since my character was a guy until only recently, which could lead to some interesting mental confusion in the process.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back