• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

welp, good new! my mother just bought a new laptop! So I will be working on a post as soon as i have everything set to normal settings and such so uuuuh, yeah lmao.

Another newbie, just writing first intro post, it's mostly set up and background. I'm still getting use to the site so I might be rough for a little, but I'll get over it.

Edited post to make it past tense, because I plum forgot about that, Probably has a couple of errors scince it wasn't written in past tense to begin with, but will be writing future in the past! tense to begin with.

(FH-85 passively waits to be dissembled by Shizuka :| )

Last edited:
Doing fine so far, Armada! Don't forget to put you two cents into the mission briefing somewhere!

Woot! We have an automaton! :D

Well she miiiight... if it's related to logistics, but due to the nature of this briefing she'll probably stay silent... Equipment is put on the ship to assist the crew after all, not have opinions.

-FH-85 doesn't need a cabin and will not be attempting to get one, because in her eyes cabins are for downtime, and she's awake and operating constantly. (plus logistics probably fills out the documents for cabins so it's doubtful that she would assign herself one.)

Depending on RP she might eventually give in, but for now she'd think it odd and will indeed be in some closet somewhere during the rare moments she can't find something to do.

Gunny/Yoshi, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think tossing our science personnel at the sensor station might not be a bad idea. Still leaves three chairs for Rei and Miyako to hit - unless our XO needs to rest certain burdens on the captain's shoulders. ^_-

My character's a starship operator so I'm assuming that means working on the bridge as well?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back