• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

This is true :3

So it's audit time again. Everyone take a little time to get your character bio's up to date as soon as you are able.

also expect a GM post from me tomorrow evening

Last edited:
Oh, only been 1 post since mine. I will let you guys have some more time to reply before I terrorize ya more

Since Ren was/is a historian, would it be reasonable for her to know about the Indomitable and who the captain of that ship is or is that information not widely known?

Normally I would say yes. But in this case no, much explanations will come in my next GM post tonight or tomorrow

I really should have looked up that bit on the first Sakura first, derp on me. Oh well. ALSO. Our poor Christmas party, so quiet~

Yep, I super derped that one. There's no way she wouldn't have known about the first ship with the name after she was assigned to the second. I'll just go back in the corner and whip myself in contrition.

Lost internet for most of this week, will try to post today but pretty busy. I was wondering if the Mindy that FH-85 is wearing has armaments by default? Not planning on using them because she's not proficient in anything other than her light sidearm, but if she is armed I should probably mention it.

Heyo. No worries man. Yes the MINDY has built in weapons, the forearm aether weapons which can produce energy blades or blasts or beams .

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…