• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_story

Hi all I'm Miss story. I stumbled upon this site not to long ago and finally had internet that worked properly enough to browse it without wanting to toss my poor router into a toilet.

I am wonderfully excited about the idea of an entire forum dedicated to a single role play universe. I've been roleplaying for about six years now and writing far longer than that. Complex settings and characters is what keeps me coming back to my computer day after day.

I look forward to meeting all you fine people in and out of character.

Speaking of characters I figured I would take this opportunity to ask for a bit of advice with my character. I was hoping to use a preexisting character of mine as I have done my own artwork for him and plan on doing more as well. The problem is figuring out where to place him both plot and race wise. His looks are very humanlike aside from a oddly pale complexion and lack of pigmentation throughout his hair and eye. In addition to this he's replaced a portion of his brain and his right eye with cybernetics. the most likely occupation for him would be a technician or a pilot as far as skill sets go.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it a great deal.

Attachments

• Phoenix.png
    Phoenix.png
    245 KB · Views: 148
Hello Miss Story! Welcome to Star Army! For your character concept, you have a number of options. Both Yamataians (Minkan) and Nepleslians (which are basically humans) look human like your artwork.

Cybernetics will mean a Nepleslian character, but for the most part that will not limit what plots you can join.

Welcome to the Star Army Role-Play.

Okay thanks guys that will give me something to start with at least. I'm thinking about the OIF Atuan. I'll make my profile first though.

Hi there Miss Story. Welcome to SARP. Just wanted to give you heads up that Game Master of OIF Atuan is currenly without internet connection and we do not know when that is going to get fixed. But drop by IRC and I am sure we can come up for place for you character to join up and where you will enjoy yourself. And when CadetNewb (GM of Atuan) will get back, we can work on getting your char there. How does that sound?

That sounds lovely thanks. I'll stop by IRC then. There is no rush. These real life things like loosing internet happen. I do not mind a wait.

I would suggest finding alternate plots, just in case CadetNewb cannot take on new players.

I will in time. the biggest problem is I'm concerned if I join a medium or fast paced plot I won't be able to keep up when I get busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back