• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SANDRA [SANDRA] Enemies of our nation

News broadcasts were interrupted, and the image of the Imperial podium upon the steps of the Empress' Palace came into clarity. The Empress, Motoyoshi Katsuko with two Blackcoats flanking her on either side emerged from the large palace doors and approached the podium.

"People of the Nation; The Yamatai Star Empire. I come to you this evening with heavy news, to declare the Freespacers as enemies of the Empire." She paused a moment, and continued after taking a breath. "The Freespacers, willingly and with intent of malice became in league with our mortal enemy, the Mishhuvurthyar."

Katsuko knew, the serious nature of this announcement, having been fully aware of the situation through SAINT, and the military. "These Freespacers intend to manipulate PANTHEON, the life blood of our defenses, our offenses, our resources and of the very system in which plays a role in most of our births, our creation. Their plan revealed by the brave souls of the Fifth Expeditionary Fleet, was responded to by a show of force at Helna by Taisho Yui."

"Intercepted broadcasts from this terrorist's news information service was intercepted by SAINT, processed and was reviewed by my own eyes. It seems our show of force was but of little deterrent and has fueled their propaganda in an attempt to gain aid by other nations." Katsuko paused, "Even still, they show the need to or have already acquired property of the Empire, claiming they managed to get components from the battlefield. It seems they still have not learned, and still pose a threat to our populations."

"The Freespacers, a new enemy of the Star Empire of Yamatai, will face the same consequence as our enemies have in the past." She took a deep breath. "Bluntly, there will be dire consequences to any nation, faction or group who attempts to aid, shelter or protect these terrorists."

She nodded towards the camera. "This announcement officially declares the Freespacers as enemies of this state, this is not a declaration of war. I will leave that decision in the hands of the Mistress Taisho Yui and her Taishos. Be well, and goodnight."

The image faded as the Empress ascended the steps and back into the palace.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back