• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SAON IPG uniform

Trying to design a uniform for the IPG group.

Please ignore the lameness of the pose and the unpolished look of the picture.

What do you think of the design? The criteria was as following : Evil, gray/white/black as color scheme. I used parts of regular nepleslian uniform design : the lenght of the jacket, boots and high neck, to make it look somewhat related. There's also some second world war influences to it.

IPGUniform.jpg

Excellent work, Lex!

I like everything about the design, except I think there are a few too many buttons. Other than that, it fits the "evil" designation perfectly, along with the coloring stuff.

Thanks so much for doing it ^^

Collar prevents people from eating or speaking properly?

Wes said:
Collar prevents people from eating or speaking properly?
Actually Wes, it's a well-documented fact that the IPG thrives only on the pain and misery of the innocent. Mouths are not needed for anything other than the occasional baby-chomp.

Lex was saying that the collar could be folded down. I know that this was a classically inspired uniform design. I'll have to really dig to find which one, but if you remember one of the early rain fight scenes in Brotherhood of the Wolf, one of the characters has a leather coat with this type of collar.

More then likely just a high collared jacket, like the marines used to wear I think.

Kinda like a leather jacket, just all the way around neh?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back