• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Closed SARP Faction Pitches

These suggestions have been dropped by the suggestor or rejected by staff.

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Someone suggested this in a meeting not long ago.

I suggest making a new player-facing page that has a short OOC pitch from the FMs about the faction they represent. To help players decide where they will best fit in.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can we get some examples of what you're proposing?

I'll take some time to type up an example.

It was mentioned that the pitch would include what sorts of things the faction is doing currently to give new players an idea of what sort of plots they have as options. I liked it for that alone, since we do have faction blurbs already.

Where are the faction blurbs? Would those be the first paragraph in each faction's start page on the wiki? If so, I think the Yamatai and Nepleslia articles have good blurbs, but I'm still scratching my head about Neshaten and NDC. And Elysia, but maybe that's fine because it's under Yamatai.

Edit: oh! I found that Yamatai, Nepleslia, and Elysia have excellent one-sentence intros in a table in https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction Confusingly, the column name is "Managers."

Closed due to lack of support.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back