• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SARPY Awards: Best RP Thread of 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Which RP thread do you consider to be the best RP Thread of Star Army in 2023 and why? Is there one you particularly enjoyed?

Post your links below and vote on the replies and we'll use the votes to see which one wins!

I think I would have to submit the [YAMATAI] HANAMI FESTIVAL & BBQ COOKOUT OF YE 45 - OPEN RP RP thread as the best of 2023. As far as I can recall, it had a large portion of the active community involved with it at some point or another, ran for quite a while and is currently sat on something like 10k views. To me, it's a wonderful showcase of just how much Open RP has to offer to the SARP community.

Upvote 6
Solution
I don't think I've had as much fun as a player in an SP as I did in Crimson Levy.

It started with the musings of Ketsurui Aiko as she wondered how she could get through to her students while breaking news about the Kuvexians grasp on Hanako's World played in the background. It was a pretty enticing "two birds one stone" start to RP that took us through a lot of crazy hijinks and never before seen setting elements despite the already wide breadth of the past Kuvexian war.

I also noticed a lot of people outside of the plot enjoying the story, so would love to hear some noise from them as they vote for Crimson Levy and the retaking of Hanako's World!

Upvote 4
I was not going to nominate a post but thinking on this I felt this was worth giving a highlight. While not a main plot, these cross plot stories can build new insight into both the characters and those reading.

Upvote 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back