• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SARPY Awards: What Was Star Army's Best RP Thread of 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
I'd love to see what you guys thought was the best RP Thread of Star Army in 2022!

Post your links below and vote on the replies and we'll use the votes to see which one wins!

I'm divided so I'm just going to put both:
  • The still-going Year End Festival Open RP by @Miyako. I think the setting was perfect and people are having a good time socializing with their characters. I hope this goes on for at least another week or so.

Last edited:
Solution
I am nominating Operation Fireplace: Ostarae Os Malos. The significance of the Norians joining Yamatai is only truly obvious if you have been a SARPer for a long time or are deeply immersed in its early lore. These two civilizations have fought side-by-side across the mutiverse since the earliest days of Star Army's history, and for Tsenlan to come to their old friend in their time of direst need is a monumental event.

Also the fact that the big event of YE43 was the Battle of Glimmergold, it's neat the big event of YE44 was a humanitarian mission!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back