• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Sasada Tanaka

Kayto Styles

Inactive Member
Name: Sasada Tanaka

Sassy.jpg

General Information
Species: Geshrin

Family/Creators: Mother: Ayumi Tanaka Father: Sato Tanaka Sister: Hishida Tanaka Brother: Kato Tanaka
Faction: Star Army Of Yamatai
Current Assignment: To be determined

Physical Characteristics
Height: 5'4" (162.5 cm)
Weight: 95 lbs (43 kgs)

Build and Skin Color: Average and Flesh tone
Eye Color: Brown a look of innocence in them
Hair color and Style: Brown slight red tint. Shoulder length but normally kept up in a ponytail to give off the more cute-ish school girl look.
Measurements: 34/27/36
Bra Size: Small C cup

Distinguishing Features: Both nipples, naval, and tongue are pierced she has a few tattoos ranging from Power armor designs blasting away at ships,(On the back of her left leg) the emblem of the Star Army of Yamatai as the eyes of some wild, wide mouth beast,(On her right arm) and a bar code of types (just above her naval).

Psychological Characteristics
Personality: Wild and energetic shes a party girl that knows how to have a great time at any party. The only thing she has a problem with indefinite is her older brother Kato. Kato always seemed to force his opinion on her that she wasn't doing the family name any good. During her childhood when she associated with her friends or "Gang" that some people called them that's when he started to get on her case. She also has a thing for being dominated in bed though she'll put up a good fight.

Likes: Neko girls, plushes, proving her strength, sexual teasing, and making her brother feel as if he did something wrong.

Dislikes: Ignorance, Kato Tanaka, being left out of party's, bad sex

Goals: She wants to out rank her older brother some day and show to him that not everything has to be done his way or the normal way.

History
She grew up in an average family as the middle child of three. Her older brother kept telling her how things were and weren't in the world and what is best for the family. This drove her to the way she is now just to prove to him that her way is just as affective if not better then the way he has tried to teach her. Now she tries her hardest to rub her success in his face any chance she gets.

Skills:

Communication: Sasada is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, star ships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. She is fluent in English, can speak and write it correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc.

Fighting and Physical: Sasada has received hand-to-hand combat training, and followed up with a rigorous training program. She is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons she is trained in include energy pistols, knives, and power armor.

Technology Operation: Sasada is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army star ships. She is proficient in entering and/or searching for information.

Mathematics: Sasada received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry.

Rogue: Sasada has been around street gangs and has picked up street smarts. She's also become something of a pick pocketer who thirsts to test her skills. Though when she does pick pocket these people she normally returns the items in which she stole.

Entertainment: Sasada has become quiet talented in her sexual techniques for both male and female. The time she spent away from her family and with a local "gang" she was able to practice, since she was around 16, and she's even been marked as "Easy as a Neko" in the Academy. Though she don't mind if it's male or female she's come to prefer Female over the egotistical or childish males of the army. She can also dance socially but she would be more willing to exotic dance for her current playmate in private.

Art and Vocations: Sasada loves to draw and she's even done tattoos and piercings either on herself or anyone that would come to her for some of her work. Though she doesn't charge she wouldn't think twice about accepting offered donations for her time and work.

Approved, but I want you to proof-read it. There's a lot of grammatical mistakes and several instances in which you chose the wrong word (innocents instead of innocence, for instance).

I had just made it an mentioned to Wes that I had a third character on standby. Since Tom and Slypher are both rather busy. (The two my current characters are RPing with) Wes said I could go ahead and post my third character.

Also added some punctuation and changed some sentences so they weren't run-on's or fragments.

It's Sypher, not Slypher. A rip of a cool sounding code rather than a rip off of a Pokemon.

Dear God I'm being a Pedant today.

However, I am all for allowing a third character, It works for me, as long as you can manage it. Not that I doubt you can. You probably can.

Moved to archived bios; character was killed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back