• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Sasha meets Jack

E

EhWha

>A cafe, Osman City.
A woman dressed in a tan-colored shirt and in a pants that matched her shirt's color was sitting on a table, along.
Her coffee seemed to have lots of sugars, showing her love for sweets.
As she had nothing else to do except drink and whistle, she slowly took a sip from her coffee.
Jack Pine entered the cafe, looking to get a decent breakfast on his day off, he looked over the menu before settling on crepe like dish and a coffe with four sugars and two cremes.
He than after receiving his food looked around for a seat in the crowded cafe.

As Jack entered the cafe, Sasha glanced over at him just out of curiosity. Not realizing who that was, she decided to walk up to the stranger then have a little chat, since there was nothing else to do.
" How are you? "

She slowly walked up to The stranger's table while speaking, then sat across from him without asking for permission.
It took Jack a moment to recognize the sudden appearance of a stranger at his table, "Hello, have we met before?" he asked in confusion.
" No, but we met now. "
She showed him a small grin, not actual smile. She then slowly took another sip from her coffee, then glanced at his face.
" So, who are you? I'm Sasha. "
"Jack Pine, are you one Corgan's troops?", Jack asked noticing the clearly military style of dress she wore.
" Yeah, what about you? "
She glanced at his face while answering him, trying to check for facial impression.
" Mercenary? Freespacer? "
"Skyguard.", was all Jack said pausing, "Though I'm ex-Nep military."
" Hmm....Really? I don't think I met you before... "
She paused to remember if she has saw him or not. Then realizing the fact that she has not met that much of men in Ragnarok or in 18860 yet, she spoke.
"I've only been here about a month myself, though it has been a nice change of pace from leading a squad.", Jack said enjoying the company.
" Ah, alright. "
She letted out little chuckle, understanding why she has not saw him yet.
" Well, how's it treating you? Not that bad, right? "
"Definetly beats seeing all my friends getting fragged, and i get to pilot mechs, so yeah it's been pretty good.", Jack said before finishing the crepe.
" Heh....I guess that can count. Neverreally liked those mechas..."
She grinned after taking sips from her coffee.
"Nothing beats infantry work, but the rather large guns are very enticing.", Jack said before sipping his coffee as well. He though for a second before taking out a small flask and adding a little to his coffee.
" Hehehe...Tell me about it. "
She watched as he pulled out flask and added the liquid inside of it into his coffee. She knew what it was since it was from a flask.
" Well, you better not drive mechas while drunk. You might get your 'license' taken . "
She letted out small laughs.
"Good thing I'm off duty then.", Jack said in a deadpan tone. "Though it would take a lot more than that to get me drunk.", he added shortly after.
" Ah, you are strong, eh? "
She glanced over at his face, not noticing any sign of getting 'drunk' yet.
" Well....I don't usually drink. "
Jack simply held the flask to her, "Knock your self out, though not literally, I'd hate to have to drag you back to base."
" I'm not that heavy, you know. "
She grinned as she slowly reached and grabbed his flask from his hand.
" Besides, who knows? May be it will be you who's getting drag back to base. "
She chuckled then took few sips before handing it back to him.
Jack simply stuck the flask back into his leather jacket before replying, "So what where your plans for the day?"
" Just a day off, to have fun. Not specifically planned though... "
She answered as she saw him putting his flask back to his jacket.
"And what for you, counts as fun?", Jack asked as he finished the last of his coffee.
" Anything that could be fun. You know, games, theme parks. Those kinds of stuffs. "
She finished her coffee after replying.
Jack was at a loss for suggestions, since he was unused to those kinds of things growing up as an orphan, and most of his free time was usually spent at the range.
"Well whatever you want to do, I might tag along if that's alright with you, I had no specific plans.", he simply gave.
" Please, be my guest. "
Since she also had lots of free times for now, she agreed.
But she didn't knew where to go.
" ....Well, any idea where to go? "
The instant thought at that last sentence in Jack's head was "well shit, I'm blank.", "What kind of games were you refferring to?" he asked grasping at straws for ideas.
" Well, video games, most of times. But I also likes to play games such as.....Arm wrestle?"
She answered while trying to think of any games she used to play.
Jack looked at her arms for a moment before responding, "That would be fun if it wasn't so one sided here, no offense, but you're clearly stronger then me." he said now feeling awkward.
" Ah....I figured.. "
She looked at her arms for a second before looking at his arms. She then began to think of any other games she could think of.
" Well......May be.... "
She was clearly out of ideas.
"Well there's the bar, range, and.....well I don't know of any theme parks........the nearby gunshop I guess?" Jack said with clear uncertanty.
" Bar and range....Hmm..Gunshop? "
She looked surprised as she has not went to any of those places (or even knew those places) around here.
" May be bar then....should be crowded by now. "
"Did you drive, or did you walk here?" Jack asked.
" I walked, since this place isn't that much far from the base. "
She answered while leaving some tips on the table.
Jack did the same before raising a pair of keys in his hand, "Well I guess I'm driving then."
" Welp, please do. "
She grinned as she got off from the table.
Jack and Sash exited the cafe into the heat of the city and drove several blocks over to the local bar.
"Well, this is it.", he said before putting the car in park and getting out.
" Well, thanks for the ride. Do you know this place well?
She exited while asking.
" I mean, I haven't been in this place before...So.... "
"Came here after my first mission. It's a decent enough place, decent music and drinks.", Jack said as he held the front door open for her.
" Alright...Oh, such a gentle man. "
She grinned as she saw him holding the front door for her. She slowly entered inside, then looked around with her hand on her holster.
They both found a booth after placing orders for drinks, sitting down for only a moment before there drinks arrived.
" Thank you....Such a nice place. "
She told waiter as she grabbed her drink. She took a sip then spoke as she looked around inside the booth.
" Does this place also offers foods? "
"Mostly stuff like fast food, but out here in the boons, it's all that sythetic stuff.", Jack said thinking back to the crepe he had earlier.
" Synthetic, eh? I wonder how synthetic it is... "
She replied while taking another sip from her drink. She glanced over at him to see if he was drunk.
"About as sythetic as the grips on my pistol just about.", Jack said giving a slight chuckle.
" Ah. "
She chuckled then took few sips before putting her drink on the table.
" Welp, at least no fake foods. Those, I might get mad about. "
"Speaking of pistols, I can't help but notice the one you carry around.", Jack said looking to strike conversation.
" Ah, yes. My SiZi. "
She glanced at her beloved SiZi revolver, then grabbed it and placed it on the table.
Her revolver was not that much different from other SiZi Revolvers, excpet of her name engraved on the handle.
She chuckled as she glanced at her SiZi.
" My dad got it for me...It was kinda hard he said but well, he did it. "
Jack placed his 45 special on the table as well, the matte black finish, and red engravings along the slide with the word "Delivere" enscribed near the front on either side, standing out against the wood finish of the table.
"I've had this since before I even joined the military, the longest owned personal possesion I have.", he said giving it a look filled with nostalgai.
" Ah-ha. "
She spoke as she glanced at his pistol.
" You must've spent lots of years with it, may be some memories to keep too. "
"Bought the only good memories I have apart of those of running with my buddy Zeke.", Jack said now going back to his beer.
" Aheh... Good times, huh? "
She letted out loud but few chuckles then went for her beer too.
After taking few gulps, she putted her beer back on the table then looked at him.
" Well, out of curiosity, how did you end up here? "
"Looking for leads, and as mentioned before, a change of pace.", Jack said looking at a photo he had pulled from his jacket in the middle of his sentence.
" Ah....So you want to start a new life? Good. "
She smirked while reaching for her beer. She took another few sips (more like gulps) then slowly sighed.
" Welp...At least I am doing good...I guess. "&
"Well, more like looking for a lost life, my parents died within minutes of my birth from what I've been told, but I apparently have a sister out there somewhere. I have been looking for every possibly lead on finding her.", Jack said showing Sasha the photo of a pair of adults and a sixteen year-old girl.
After few more beers, scotch, and other alcholic beverages around, they finally went to near by motel to sleep it off. In the same room.
>Room 502, a near by motel, morning.
" Agh....What the hell...? "
Sasha, grabbing her head as she had strong headache, woke up under a blanket. Feeling like she was naked, she slowly lifted the blanket to realize she had no clothings on. She slowly look around inside of the room to spot Jack beside her, in the same bed.
Jack felt movement which woke him up, he looked up to find Sasha looking down at him, "I guess....we did something last night .....um." he said his face turning red.
" Whatever we did last night....Stays here. "
She spoke as she looked down at Jack, her face also turning red. She tried to get up, but quickly layed back down as she felt her body getting exposed.
"Agreed, my Izzy will kill me if she finds out.", Jack said dropping into the floor and out of sight, followed by the sound of shuffling then a pants leg in the air as he got dressed on the floor. After a few minutes Jack was dressed and out the door waiting in the car low in the driver seat.
" Yep. "
Shasha watched as Jack dropped to the floor, then quickly turned her head. As soon as he was dressed and was out, she quickly looked for her clothings. After few minutes, she was dressed, and slowly exited from the room and jumped onto the passenger seat.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back