Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Scheduled Maintenance: September 16, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be updating the forum immediately after I get home to apply a security update. This will result in a brief downtime (probably less than 20 minutes) around 4:30pm. While the new files are being uploaded and installed, the board will display a message saying that is is being upgraded.

The forum upgrade process consists of:
  1. Making backups
  2. Uploading new files (once this starts, the forum will be closed)
  3. Running the upgrade (after this, the forum will be accessible again)

I decided to skip the upgrade because only one file was updated in the new version (the flash uploader library that the vulnerability was found in). Instead of upgrading, I was simply able to patch the file with the corrected version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back